Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Found on Facebook ad…

1714659283825.png

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Love It Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

I applaud you for how you went about creating a loft jacking thread.....but I curse you for doing so.
Angry Go Away GIF by Freeform

Chill Trying Too Hard GIF by BuzzFeed

Zach Galifianakis Yes GIF

Probably did that to his irons due to slow play on the course and trying to not be bored.

Season 2 Episode 3 GIF by SHOWTIME

Loft Jacking in reverse.
How's it in reverse? It just renames the 9 to a PW and 8 to a 9 and so forth. That's what the loftjacking skyfisters say it is. That your new PW is really just a 9i with a different name.

charlie brown GIF by Peanuts

We need to move on. lol.

Last edited:
I wrote AVX on a ProV1 to encourage lower flight. Is that similar?

How's it in reverse? It just renames the 9 to a PW and 8 to a 9 and so forth. That's what the loftjacking skyfisters say it is. That your new PW is really just a 9i with a different name.
This is how little sense the argument makes. People don't even know what they're really arguing. Old timers are just mad people hit the ball further.

that is not funny austin powers GIF

I didn’t post this to make a statement. I just thought it was funny.

I didn’t post this to make a statement. I just thought it was funny.

it was funny ... 5 yrs ago. But now it's beating a dead horse, as you know. It's more than loft jacking as you know. It's design. 🙂

it was funny ... 5 yrs ago. But now it's beating a dead horse, as you know. It's more than loft jacking as you know. It's design. 🙂
Sorry. Still funny IMO.

Oops, you're correct. I'm dysfunctional this morning.

Sorry. Still funny IMO.

You also posted it in the 19th hole and not equipment section---so i think your story checks out

Therefore i give you an LOL

good day to you sir

You also posted it in the 19th hole and not equipment section---so i think your story checks out

Therefore i give you an LOL

good day to you sir
It was moved to the 19th hole.

Back