The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

had my first net session since a few weeks ago where I got a few drops in connection.

wasn't out for too long yesterday, just an hour or so and no drops!! :cool:

got a lesson Wednesday, so gonna ask the Pro about the launch angle and carry yardages.. see what he thinks.

I was thinking of taking along my ST+ for it, but I connect through "network mode"..how easy is it to go somewhere different and pair using the "direct connection mode"?

ok guys..lesson tomorrow morning. do I take the ST+ along?

if so, how easy is it to connect via "direct" as its never left the house and always used in "network" mode.

ok guys..lesson tomorrow morning. do I take the ST+ along?

if so, how easy is it to connect via "direct" as its never left the house and always used in "network" mode.
Isn’t there enough to focus on the in the lesson itself without lugging this around and worrying about getting it set up?

Also, direct is just as easy as it’s name implies, plug it in.

Isn’t there enough to focus on the in the lesson itself without lugging this around and worrying about getting it set up?

Also, direct is just as easy as it’s name implies, plug it in.

good point. maybe in the next few then..

I just really wanted to know where I stand with my irons.. I swear it feels like im losing 10+ yards because of the loft.

A future enhancement I would love is to be able to recreate the animation of shots via the history tab.

A future enhancement I would love is to be able to recreate the animation of shots via the history tab.
That would be really really slick.

That would be really really slick.
Yea, it's one thing that using a laptop sucks for. Not as easy to screen-cap or screen-record, so I just take phone pictures.

that's something I am really hoping for as well. Would be pretty helpful when going back to look over things.

that's something I am really hoping for as well. Would be pretty helpful when going back to look over things.
Also, give me the ability to zoom in on the shot plotting.

Also, give me the ability to zoom in on the shot plotting.
I haven't really thought of that one, but that makes a lot of sense.

I haven't really thought of that one, but that makes a lot of sense.
Just some little things that would make my job easier. Totally selfish.

I still have my list of things "in progress" and "coming". Kind of drop teasers that I'm waiting at every GT visit. Not the right venue to do that as it's not the right department. He will either tell me to shut up or eventually spread the word. :ROFLMAO:

Driver misreads are making me a little upset.

I wish I hadn’t installed this last update.

Driver misreads are making me a little upset.

I wish I hadn’t installed this last update.
Do you still have the old 4.4.6 update stored on your computer that you can re-install. I think I have read that it can be done to undo the most recent update.

Reactions: J4U
Do you still have the old 4.4.6 update stored on your computer that you can re-install. I think I have read that it can be done to undo the most recent update.
I need to look and see, because it’s not bueno.

Reactions: J4U
Well, I went back to the old version and BOOM, no more mass misreads, right back where it was for me, so only open face wedges are an issue.

Going to the range tomorrow with my ST+ for the first time.

I currently have only used it in my “net” outside connected via network mode.

Now obviously I need to connect it to direct mode when away from home..

Can someone please give me some simple steps to connect..

I just unplugged my router from the mains to “replicate “ a no WiFi connection, and then try and setup connection through my iPhone and also tried my iPad (even though it will be me taking my iPhone and not the iPad to the range).

I got it working but seemed a faff trying to connect and the. When I did connect, to get it back to network mode was another ball-ache!

So if someone has a simple solution that would be awesome!

Cheers.

Going to the range tomorrow with my ST+ for the first time.

I currently have only used it in my “net” outside connected via network mode.

Now obviously I need to connect it to direct mode when away from home..

Can someone please give me some simple steps to connect..

I just unplugged my router from the mains to “replicate “ a no WiFi connection, and then try and setup connection through my iPhone and also tried my iPad (even though it will be me taking my iPhone and not the iPad to the range).

I got it working but seemed a faff trying to connect and the. When I did connect, to get it back to network mode was another ball-ache!

So if someone has a simple solution that would be awesome!

Cheers.
Easiest way is to reset. When powering on, hold the power button in for 10 seconds. It will look for a new connection method upon reboot.

Yep, rolling back the update fixed my woes. Another session, no misses with driver, the other day I got 5 misses in 15 shots.

Back