The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive gotten to go through a few times, last one was the ol early morning pat down!

I got swabbed in Texas at lovefield after the Adams event last year and had to have a good old pat down. That is not fun.

I don't like ketchup on my fries, but I'm going to try that "expand-a-cup" trick at the micro-brewery free sample table next week at the farmers market....

I don't like ketchup on my fries, but I'm going to try that "expand-a-cup" trick at the micro-brewery free sample table next week at the farmers market....

That's funny you mention that. We used to have water cups in elementary school like this, which is why it surprised me this has been going around lately.

I kind of laugh that people are just figuring this out. Amazing to me people didn't realize this was possible.

Yeah I just learned it a couple months ago on Facebook.

I laugh at the people who don't know how to get ketchup out of a glass bottle correctly!

Wow. I love ketchup. I can't believe I did not know this. As an engineer, I feel like I've failed.

A mini golf with my 3 year old son. My son is very well behaved. Meanwhile there is a dad here with his son which is around 7 or 8 years old whaling his putter on the rocks non stop. Of course dad is not saying anything. What a great role model!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My second big vehicle repair in the last month...for the same problem. Oy.

Yeah I just learned it a couple months ago on Facebook.

I laugh at the people who don't know how to get ketchup out of a glass bottle correctly
!

I always just start it with a knife. I hate fighting with it.

I always just start it with a knife. I hate fighting with it.

It's very simple, really. Just tap it against your index finger. Comes right out.

A mini golf with my 3 year old son. My son is very well behaved. Meanwhile there is a dad here with his son which is around 7 or 8 years old whaling his putter on the rocks non stop. Of course dad is not saying anything. What a great role model!

I got drug to the mall after dinner. I was sitting in the chairs when a mother and her young son came to sit next to me. The kid was climbing all over everything tables, chairs, he even climbed on the side of my chair, kicking me in the process. Mom just kept staring at her phone. At one point he was standing on top of a table pronouncing himself king.

I could not figure out what the little curved plate for engraving was. They didn't engrave it, so I was trying to figure out if it was supposed to be a ball marker or what. Finally just asked, and realized I'm dumb...

Fortunately mine was engraved, or I probably would have thought the same thing about a ball marker.

I got drug to the mall after dinner. I was sitting in the chairs when a mother and her young son came to sit next to me. The kid was climbing all over everything tables, chairs, he even climbed on the side of my chair, kicking me in the process. Mom just kept staring at her phone. At one point he was standing on top of a table pronouncing himself king.
I feel so sorry for these kids, they are truly the ones who will suffer. It is very true, the smartphone is a complete distraction. I would have told the mother to take care of her child, done it many times in the past.

I feel so sorry for these kids, they are truly the ones who will suffer. It is very true, the smartphone is a complete distraction. I would have told the mother to take care of her child, done it many times in the past.

much like with pets, there are no bad kids just bad parents.

much like with pets, there are no bad kids just bad parents.

Very true Frank, I by nomeans father of the year. But I teach him son right from wrong, apologizing saying please and thank you. Even had compliments by other people how well behaved he is for his age. Yet kids twice his age are out of control causing havoc in stores ect. It is simple if you start at an early age it sticks.

Out here dominating this 3rd date

fc0f147aca1c8ee6d9eea8af979c07af.jpg

Very true Frank, I by nomeans father of the year. But I teach him son right from wrong, apologizing saying please and thank you. Even had compliments by other people how well behaved he is for his age. Yet kids twice his age are out of control causing havoc in stores ect. It is simple if you start at an early age it sticks.

Dustin just from the short video of your son at the range. He seems very well behaved and fun loving.

And as Frank nailed it, it's bad parents not bad kids. They only know what you teach them.

I've been 2 blading my hair for the past 3-4 years, it's thinning out and I've never wanted to be that bad combover guy. This winter, though, I grew it out since it seemed like last year at this time I just had a constant chill. I thought maybe a bit more hair would help.

Growing it out just looked terrible, so I 2 bladed it this morning. Feels so much better already. I'm just going to have to wear hats more often to keep warm :D

I've been 2 blading my hair for the past 3-4 years, it's thinning out and I've never wanted to be that bad combover guy. This winter, though, I grew it out since it seemed like last year at this time I just had a constant chill. I thought maybe a bit more hair would help.

Growing it out just looked terrible, so I 2 bladed it this morning. Feels so much better already. I'm just going to have to wear hats more often to keep warm :D

Embrace it. #ChicksDigAShinyDome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back