The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a cigar guy by any means. But a friend of hosted me at his club last year and insisted we all have a Makers Mark cigar afterward. I have to tell you, it was one of the more enjoyable experiences I've had.
I have had a Makers mark cigar before, and you are right, it was quite good.

I just remembered I have a cigar in my sport coat from a few weeks ago. May be lightin that Friday when Erin is at work :D

Man, I'm so glad I don't have to work the rest of the year... if I did, tomorrow would suck after all the vodkie I had tonight.

Being with the in-laws today was ok. But being back among THP family is the best!!

Sounds like we had the same schedule. These kids were over stimulated today and crashed fast. Dads about to do the same.

Wishing I would have got a picture of my four year old passed out on the floor with like seven toys scattered around her. I have never seen a kid play so much. She played with all but two toys because I wasn't going to put together the set until after she went to bed.

Tappin away

Wishing I would have got a picture of my four year old passed out on the floor with like seven toys scattered around her. I have never seen a kid play so much. She played with all but two toys because I wasn't going to put together the set until after she went to bed.

We only had one thing that we didn't put together but I don't think she will be riding a trike anytime soon, we didn't opt for the snow tires. Everything else was opened and played with and thankfully a majority of the time it was with the toy and not the box!

We only had one thing that we didn't put together but I don't think she will be riding a trike anytime soon, we didn't opt for the snow tires. Everything else was opened and played with and thankfully a majority of the time it was with the toy and not the box!

I didn't know about it or I would have had the doll house already put together. But I knew she would be right on top if me the whole time and I wasn't going to deal with it. So now I'm drinking a beer and about to start on it

Tappin away

Sup playas. Tired and not looking forward to work tomorrow. Not going to accomplish anything

I'm up and drinking my coffee. Not too excited about work. Probably gonna be a whole lot of nothing done today.

I just went to blows with a TSA agent. Don't ever tell me not to talk back.

What a great way to start your day. That TSA agent obviously didn't realize you are not to be trifled with.

I'm up and drinking my coffee. Not too excited about work. Probably gonna be a whole lot of nothing done today.

What a great way to start your day. That TSA agent obviously didn't realize you are not to be trifled with.

I tried to explain that I am golfer effin gal, but he still gave me an attitude.

He was interesting to say the least. Not one at security but at the monorail entrance. He was trying to tell her that her bag was too big and the airline was going to send her back. I stepped in and said are you absurd? We fly every week it seems and its the same bag. Then add nobody is sending anybody back out through security again, if they say something they will take it from the gate

Finally he said "just go then".

He was interesting to say the least. Not one at security but at the monorail entrance. He was trying to tell her that her bag was too big and the airline was going to send her back. I stepped in and said are you absurd? We fly every week it seems and its the same bag. Then add nobody is sending anybody back out through security again, if they say something they will take it from the gate

My bag is smaller this time than It was when we went to California. I knew it would fit and I wanted to put it in the thing just to prove him wrong but it had my computer bag on top of it and my winter coat laying on top of that and it would have been such a pain.

I tried to explain that I am golfer effin gal, but he still gave me an attitude.

The joys of flying out of Tampa. Same place told me I couldn't take my cigar case on the plane. On a good note, you didn't just shank him and walk away.

Sounds like he didn't want to be at work, and was doing his best to take it out on someone.

The joys of flying out of Tampa. Same place told me I couldn't take my cigar case on the plane. On a good note, you didn't just shank him and walk away.

Still the best and easiest airport in my opinion. So easy to get in and out of.

Should have thrown 50 bucks at him and said that should cover the bag fee.

So freaking lame

Still the best and easiest airport in my opinion. So easy to get in and out of.

Have to agree there. Just seem to have TSA issues for me. But hey it's not DFW or Atlanta!

Have to agree there. Just seem to have TSA issues for me. But hey it's not DFW or Atlanta!

Agree completely. You and I combined have probably hit the entire country of larger airports and I would say Tampa is top 3 in terms of convenience and access.

The amount of pale people in this terminal right now you just know that we are the only people headed north by choice. Haha.

Most came to see family and have a warm holiday. Now they have to go home and freeze their jolly parts off.

The amount of pale people in this terminal right now you just know that we are the only people headed north by choice. Haha.

Most came to see family and have a warm holiday. Now they have to go home and freeze their jolly parts off.

I like to remind people I shovel sunshine all winter

That's funny, I told my wife yesterday she was getting pasty from all the cloudy days here. She is beginning to look like a Yankee! And it's cloudy again today and tomorrow lol.

Hey! We may be pasty, but our blood's thicker.

That's funny, I told my wife yesterday she was getting pasty from all the cloudy days here. She is beginning to look like a Yankee! And it's cloudy again today and tomorrow lol.

Only a true Floridian could insinuate that Charleston is anything like the North. Don't let a local hear you say that. Remember "The War of the Rebellion" started there. And some of them think it never ended. :)

Only a true Floridian could insinuate that Charleston is anything like the North. Don't let a local hear you say that. Remember "The War of the Rebellion" started there. And some of them think it never ended. :)

And as a Northerner, I would like to add, we won that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back