The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early in our round at LIITA his wife drove over to us, leaving G4L alone 50 yards away while we all waited to hit. Her quote was "I can't listen to him talk about his swing anymore." Hilarious moment.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I can imagine that...had to be a fun group to be in

What are you fishing for? Grouper, snapper, mahi?

Went out for mahi and came back empty handed. Shut out for the first time in a while. Was a great day condition wise but couldn't get the bite.

The city issued a Boil Water alert yesterday. My wife and I apparently didn't get the message early enough, we are both hurting puppies today.

The city issued a Boil Water alert yesterday. My wife and I apparently didn't get the message early enough, we are both hurting puppies today.

Dang buddy! Gotta live where you can't drink tap water lol

and why i absolutely hate drinking city water

I have drank it my whole life.The ex grew up on a farm in the country and when we visited we had to drink well water. Most horrible stuff known to man!

Last edited:
Well, do you care to share what you are close to?

Sorry....the golf game. It's getting very close to making me happy.

That is awesome brother. Amazing work and I know you had lofty goals. I have enjoyed following the journey and look forward to seeing it this July.

That is awesome brother. Amazing work and I know you had lofty goals. I have enjoyed following the journey and look forward to seeing it this July.

My team, MC'ers and THP'ers have been pushing me to make this year better than last.....and I was happy last year! It's going to new boundaries and I'm happy about it. Want to peak come July.

You think I hit a heavy ball? I wish.......

The times we have played, I've marveled at how solid you hit it. I'm assuming you are close

The times we have played, I've marveled at how solid you hit it. I'm assuming you are close

Yeah, while Big Time has ducked me (I kid of course), I have watched him play and he makes very solid contact. The short game work has sounded stellar and I am excited to watch it unfold this July.

Yeah, while Big Time has ducked me (I kid of course), I have watched him play and he makes very solid contact. The short game work has sounded stellar and I am excited to watch it unfold this July.

I'm excited to see quite a few games unfold come July. I have some high expectation for the entire group.

Thanks Freddie/JB. Having THP in my life has helped me take my game to new levels and it's been so great to have. It's my 2015 goal to play golf with you JB.....even if I have to fly to FL for a non THP event to do it. It will happen. It's gone too long for it not to.

Someone better top their opening tee shot. The tradition is real.

Thanks Freddie/JB. Having THP in my life has helped me take my game to new levels and it's been so great to have. It's my 2015 goal to play golf with you JB.....even if I have to fly to FL for a non THP event to do it. It will happen. It's gone too long for it not to.

Something tells me you will like a few events that will be coming. Call it a hunch...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back