CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

May as well announce my 2nd round wagon now..

Happy Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

If Boston can get more than one off Florida I'll be amazed.
Unfortunately it’s Boston in the playoffs. They always find a way to be annoying

Unfortunately it’s Boston in the playoffs. They always find a way to be annoying
Is that not a year round thing?

Heartbreaker for TO, looked like a lazy back check by a couple guys. How did Pasta get behind like that, too bad

Keefe is likely fired.
I think there may be a little shake up in the dressing room this summer. I wouldn’t be surprised Marner gets moved

I think there may be a little shake up in the dressing room this summer. I wouldn’t be surprised Marner gets moved
I read that Marner has 1 year left on his deal and has a no move clause.

Today will be the one celebration day before I start to come to the realization that Bob is the best goalie in the playoffs right now and I think @JB Cats are gonna whip my Bruins

But for now another close call that we snuck by

#TimeToHunt

Today will be the one celebration day before I start to come to the realization that Bob is the best goalie in the playoffs right now and I think @JB Cats are gonna whip my Bruins

Not sure. It’s quite the rivalry now and the Bruins have something to prove. But anytime Marchand loses is a good time, because he’s a b*tch

Not sure. It’s quite the rivalry now and the Bruins have something to prove. But anytime Marchand loses is a good time, because he’s a b*tch
Hoping for an exciting one

Be interesting to see if and how they would do it.
After their recent signings I’m not sure they could. Kind of stuck in that no man’s land of really good and cup really good. When the trade deadline came and went it was a signal

After their recent signings I’m not sure they could. Kind of stuck in that no man’s land of really good and cup really good. When the trade deadline came and went it was a signal
I don’t see them being able to do anything with their current contracts in place.

For some positives: the Bruins won a game seven and they gave up 12 goals in a 7 game series. Florida will be a tough task though with the short turnaround to Game 1.

For some positives: the Bruins won a game seven and they gave up 12 goals in a 7 game series. Florida will be a tough task though with the short turnaround to Game 1.
It’s 50/50.
On one hand fatigue is real. On the other hand the extended break by the Cats could come out less physical than normal.

I hope it’s a good series

That game last night was fantastic! Game 7 hockey is unmatched
Hoping the Canes get off to a good start today. Would love to see them go far

Swayman has been playing great but theyre gonna need him to steal a game or 2 that they shouldn’t win

Back