EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

never would have thought a shaft in a putter would make that much difference, but it really really does.
The All-In makes my not so steady stroke a lot better than it is. I don't have stats for it but I'd bet money that my misses are much closer than before.

This one is shaping up to be the sleeper of the year!!!
the more I see Ballyhack in the other events the more I drool/dream/pray about this one.

I was sold on the All In shaft the first time I used it. Speed control improved greatly. I've said it a hundred times, I never would have thought a shaft in a putter would make that much difference, but it really really does.
It's crazy what they have built. Like you I was skeptical and the other OEM offerings felt really stiff and offered not feedback or feel with the putter. The AllIn provides stability but keeps the feel/smoothness of the putter to help you understand how it's helping you.

the more I see Ballyhack in the other events the more I drool/dream/pray about this one.
Such a spectacular venue for this one! Those involved are in for a real treat!

What are you looking for in a partner @BigDill ?

This is going to be an all star cast!

This one is shaping up to be the sleeper of the year!!!
Anything with @DannyLe is sure to be a banger. He has to be so proud coming back and seeing all of the guys games he’s changed for the better!

Anything with @DannyLe is sure to be a banger. He has to be so proud coming back and seeing all of the guys games he’s changed for the better!
Hell he knows my game and the Grandaddy shaft my team gifted me in December was blind fit or was it and damn driver has become a weapon now.

Probably someone from Florida. A connoisseur of fine petrol dispensary cakes. Someone funny and dashing, who will answer questions for him.

Whoever is paired with @BigDill is going to have a blast on the course. I mean the guy had a HIO at an pre round at an experience!!! His back pack is large and can carry anyone around Ballyhack!

I am looking for someone who enjoys a good time, has a positive attitude, and, I cannot stress this enough, plays UST Mamiya products.

Probably someone from Florida. A connoisseur of fine petrol dispensary cakes. Someone funny and dashing, who will answer questions for him.
No outside food, but I would live to have one of the Florida guys as a partner. I am sure the names that can be made from it are endless.

Strong silent type. Willing to have fun. Likes goats. Laughs at his jokes.

These are just guesses on my part :ROFLMAO:
How do you feel about long walks in a bunker?

I am looking for someone who enjoys a good time, has a positive attitude, and, I cannot stress this enough, plays UST Mamiya products.
With their large array of shafts, I mean, heck yeah

Someone that he can teach the intricacies of Cuban coffee too?
The coffee maker will not be making the trip, at least not to Ballyhack itself. If there is one thing Team BigDill & THIS COULD BE YOU are, its rule followers.

Whoever is paired with @BigDill is going to have a blast on the course. I mean the guy had a HIO at an pre round at an experience!!! His back pack is large and can carry anyone around Ballyhack!
Literally not even the in the top three things that happened to me that week. No lie. But boy was it fun.

With their large array of shafts, I mean, heck yeah
Exactly. I need to see 14 UST Mamiya shafts, ready to deploy. Preferably not in a 14 way bag.

Back