EXPERIENCE The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2024 Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope is coming and below are all of the details for an amazing trip. For those new to THP, this experience is unlike any other complete with learning how you can use data to make you enjoy the game more.

When and Where
Dates: 5/11-5/13
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Course: Hidden Creek Golf Club

Data Exp Logo.png

2024 Data Experience
Cost and What’s Included
Cost is $599
New Shot Scope Prior and SO MUCH MORE at Experience
Multiple Rounds of Golf at Hidden Creek
Cottage Lodging Onsite
All Meals and Drinks Onsite
Forecaddies For Golf
And So Much More

This will kick off well before the actual THP Experience as the lucky participants will each get a care package containing a Shot Scope device. Your job will be to play a few rounds so that some data can be tracked before coming to Hidden Creek. Upon arrival, the amazing will begin. Education, Data, More Goodies and so much more!

You will play golf at this beautiful private facility with both Gavin and Jennifer from Shot Scope. From there more data will be broken down with the goal being to help you understand your game and equipment.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2024 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Itinerary
Saturday Evening: Meet and Greet with Shot Scope team at a private in cottage dinner. Talking about your game, products and more.
Sunday Morning: Range Time with Gavin and Jen where they can help answer any questions. Then it is off for 18 Holes at Hidden Creek Golf Club.
Sunday Afternoon: Lunch at the course and then another 18 Holes at the club.
Sunday Evening: Amazing Group Dinner and there we will go over your data and how you can use it to make you better.
Monday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf at Hidden Creek followed by lunch at the club.
Then Depart

The Teams
Team Jen
@Scooby45
@Golfers Anonymous

Team Gavin
@echico
@jbb2388

Hosts - @JB and @jdtox

Continue reading...

Last edited:
This is what's up!

This is awesome. Playing with @jenisontheforum and @GavinwithaR1 is such a great experience and they are both so helpful. This should be on everyone's radar!

Oh yeah!!! Dates work perfectly. Hidden Hills is a place I want to visit. But the kicker is the Team from Shot Scope being there puts this one over the top!!!

• Admin
Oh yeah!!! Dates work perfectly. Hidden Hills is a place I want to visit. But the kicker is the Team from Shot Scope being there puts this one over the top!!!
How about Hidden Creek where this experience is being held? :ROFLMAO:

YES! This is going to be awesome....AGAIN Hidden Creek going to be lit

This will be awesome, the shot scope data is awesome.
I Like It Flirting GIF by StickerGiant

Dates don't work for me! I get married within weeks

nathan fillion castle GIF

Damn 2024 is coming up fast! Another year of unreal THP Experiences!

Excited to see this at hills of Hidden Creek (@Mmaynard11 you worry me). So awesome. @GavinwithaR1 and @jenisontheforum are the best. This should be at the top of the most lists.

Curious. @JB any discussion on format? I remember a little talk of finding a way for the captains to be involved on the second day of competition. I’m here for it!!

Excited to see this at hills of Hidden Creek (@Mmaynard11 you worry me). So awesome. @GavinwithaR1 and @jenisontheforum are the best. This should be at the top of the most lists.

Curious. @JB any discussion on format? I remember a little talk of finding a way for the captains to be involved on the second day of competition. I’m here for it!!
There will be lots of talk about it.

Dates don't work for me! I get married within weeks

nathan fillion castle GIF
Confused Season 2 GIF by Paramount+
:LOL:

This is awesome. After following last year's event and reading the subsequent data analyses threads of the participants from the shot scope team, this is something super cool as THP experiences go. Will participants of next year's experience receive similar personal analyses?

Confused Season 2 GIF by Paramount+
:LOL:

This is awesome. After following last year's event and reading the subsequent data analyses threads of the participants from the shot scope team, this is something super cool as THP experiences go. Will participants of next year's experience receive similar personal analyses?
Yes of course.
Its part of the Data Experience.

Blocked time out of my 2024 schedule for this one.

Nice!

Hidden Creek, Shot Scope team, and good with THPers just before my birthday? Sounds like a winning combination to me!

Sounds amazing!

Hidden Creek! Hidden Creek!

2024 sprints out of the gate with the Data Experience!

Oh my. This is a perfect pairing on THP Experience and host course!

The 2024 Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope is coming and below are all of the details for an amazing trip. For those new to THP, this experience is unlike any other complete with learning how you can use data to make you enjoy the game more.

When and Where
Dates: 5/11-5/13
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Course: Hidden Creek Golf Club

View attachment 9208756

2024 Data Experience
Cost and What’s Included
Cost is $599
New Shot Scope Prior and SO MUCH MORE at Experience
Multiple Rounds of Golf at Hidden Creek
Cottage Lodging Onsite
All Meals and Drinks Onsite
Forecaddies For Golf
And So Much More

This will kick off well before the actual THP Experience as the lucky participants will each get a care package containing a Shot Scope device. Your job will be to play a few rounds so that some data can be tracked before coming to Hidden Creek. Upon arrival, the amazing will begin. Education, Data, More Goodies and so much more!

You will play golf at this beautiful private facility with both Gavin and Jennifer from Shot Scope. From there more data will be broken down with the goal being to help you understand your game and equipment.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2024 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity benefitting children. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Itinerary
Saturday Evening: Meet and Greet with Shot Scope team at a private in cottage dinner. Talking about your game, products and more.
Sunday Morning: Range Time with Gavin and Jen where they can help answer any questions. Then it is off for 18 Holes at Hidden Creek Golf Club.
Sunday Afternoon: Lunch at the course and then another 18 Holes at the club.
Sunday Evening: Amazing Group Dinner and there we will go over your data and how you can use it to make you better.
Monday Morning: 18 Holes of Golf at Hidden Creek followed by lunch at the club.
Then Depart

The Teams
Team Jen
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You

Team Gavin
This Could Be You
This Could Be You
This Could Be You

Continue reading...

Hidden Creek looks fantastic, and ShotScope and data insights! What a great opportunity and experience for folks

Love that this is returning so much.

Back