Shot Scope PRO ZR Laser Rangefinder

I’d give it the nod over the Pro L2 in performance, it’s quicker and the display just has a touch more there personally.

Oh, I agree. I do think it was a bit quicker - the response time on the display is super impressive. And it’s just visually a huge upgrade.

Got the PRO ZR out on the course today and it worked great, fast to lock, and felt great while using. Unfortunately it also took a tumble due to my clumsiness. However, picked it right up and still kept working great and still looked like new.

Got the PRO ZR out on the course today and it worked great, fast to lock, and felt great while using. Unfortunately it also took a tumble due to my clumsiness. However, picked it right up and still kept working great and still looked like new.
The test everyone was curious about but nobody wanted to do :LOL:

Recd mine last night and dorked around a little today. Seems to lock in fast, feels great in my hand and I like the slope feature

Looking forward to getting it on the course Saturday morning IMG_4980.jpegIMG_4984.jpegIMG_4985.jpegIMG_4986.jpegIMG_4987.jpegIMG_4982.jpeg

1000%. It feels so good in the hands.

skin game archer GIF

Love the quality and price of this unit. Such a good rangefinder and on an overcast day like today made easy work of yardages with the red display. Now the number one reason I hate magnets on range finders as I used to forget them on the frame of carts and as todays example proved that I still do. Luckily I called the course 10 minutes after I left and they tracked it down as I’ve lost 2 in the past doing the same thing. Don’t get me wrong the magnet on these are great if you’re not a complete and utter idiot by leaving it attached to the cart (firmly I might add) when you leave. Happy I didn’t lose it as it’s great but I need to do a system to remember it better.

I was set to upgrade my V3 to the X5, but have yet to convince myself to bypass the Pro ZR just yet. Budget/boss says I can go either/or, but not both, and I'm thinking this is where I'll land. Soon.

Love the quality and price of this unit. Such a good rangefinder and on an overcast day like today made easy work of yardages with the red display. Now the number one reason I hate magnets on range finders as I used to forget them on the frame of carts and as todays example proved that I still do. Luckily I called the course 10 minutes after I left and they tracked it down as I’ve lost 2 in the past doing the same thing. Don’t get me wrong the magnet on these are great if you’re not a complete and utter idiot by leaving it attached to the cart (firmly I might add) when you leave. Happy I didn’t lose it as it’s great but I need to do a system to remember it better.
I have done that few times. I started to put my keys in the range finder carry case which helps me remember now.

I have done that few times. I started to put my keys in the range finder carry case which helps me remember now.

Im convinced side by side this is the fastest laser I have used to date.

I went back and listened to the podcast with you and dan talking PGA Show and this is the one topic that really caught my interest. The in hand pics look amazing too

It really is so quick. Makes getting numbers so easy for not only yourself but playing partners as well.

If you buy the x5 directly from shot scope, you can save about $50 with coupon code “TOP100GC”. Good luck!
Check that code again. While i’m sure it’s some affiliate program, typically that isnt the format

Got to put this in play this weekend for my birthday round. First off, this feels solid. It fits the hand well and has a good weight to it. The lens is very clear with good magnification. But the place this excels the most is how quick it locks on to targets. Compared to my previous Bushnell this is night and day better!!
20240314_214018.jpg

Loving the color options on this so far. Not a ray of sun in the sky yesterday with all the clouds before the storms came and the red performed beautifully. Yardages come up nice and quickly, clear, an match when you shoot multiple times.

I really think I need to get one to replace my beloved Boice Caddie with. The weight of this one in hand from the pga show still has me enamored.

At a charity scramble today each of us had a different rangefinder. The flags for some reason were giving my teammates trouble getting readings yet the pro zr locked on fast. After a few holes they stopped trying and had me laser the pins

Great day on course today. Playing with new irons and had total confidence in the yardages they were going based on this. Was able to see really well through the lens, lettering and numbers are crystal clear.

Another round and I'm still enamored with this. It locks on and gets the yardage so quickly compared to my previous unit. I used to have to tuck my elbows into my chest and hold as steady as I could to get a reading but with this I can just sweep across the flag and get a reading

Back