SeeMore mini Giant HTX Putter

This is such a tease! I need to become a tester somehow! I cant wait until 2024
Stay tuned to this community. We have a lot coming with this new putter they are bringing out.

Stay tuned to this community. We have a lot coming with this new putter they are bringing out.
Can’t wait for this!

I am really anxious to see this release.

As someone who loves my Seemore this putter is going to be a must follow.
Been contemplating a MX5 but could see myself rolling this one also.

It's just a matter of time until I get a new SeeMore putter. If I go mallet, this is my favorite shape. Will it be this one?
Ll Cool J Chris Odonnell GIF by CBS

UPDATE...Boss at milling house as we speak. ;)
Los Angeles Drama GIF by ABC Network

I found this shape to be VERY interesting when I went through a fitting. I really liked it, but it wasn’t face balanced and ultimately tried something different.

A Mini Giant with this head shape that’s milled gets me excited in a bunch of ways! This is going to be a home run @seemoreputters !!!

For those who don’t know about the Mini Giant tech, see my signature for a thread about the Mini Giant DF. So much tech in that putter!

bump for headcover pics and milling house update :p

Los Angeles Drama GIF by ABC Network

I found this shape to be VERY interesting when I went through a fitting. I really liked it, but it wasn’t face balanced and ultimately tried something different.

A Mini Giant with this head shape that’s milled gets me excited in a bunch of ways! This is going to be a home run @seemoreputters !!!

For those who don’t know about the Mini Giant tech, see my signature for a thread about the Mini Giant DF. So much tech in that putter!

#family… hope you guys are doing well. #teamseemore

Back