RevCore Premium Stand Bag Review

Nice. You go black or navy?
I went with black. My other bags are blue so wanted something different. Can’t wait to get this one.

So many great bag options hitting the market, and every time I think I have my mind made up, another one engages my ponder.

This is a great looking option, and the price tag is perfect.

great write up and really great entry into the higher end bag segment. this one will be on my shortlist if I have to buy a new bag any time soon

Love the navy bag right off the bat. If I needed a new bag, this would have my attention considering all the pockets, excessive padding that is super useful in travel, and the fact the clubs don’t seem to hang up too bad.

@Hawk or even @Rod Dunlap how is the bag likely to hold up in the uh oh unexpected rain storm?

Should be a
Love the navy bag right off the bat. If I needed a new bag, this would have my attention considering all the pockets, excessive padding that is super useful in travel, and the fact the clubs don’t seem to hang up too bad.

@Hawk or even @Rod Dunlap how is the bag likely to hold up in the uh oh unexpected rain storm?
Thanks. Should be a solid bag in bad weather. The synthetic leather is thick and repels water much better than nylon or polyester.

Great review @Hawk. Caddy Daddy is killing it on the bags with the quality they're offering, especially at that price point! I've seen the RevCore cart bag in person and it's beautiful, this stand bag looks to be just as good.

Nice review @Hawk and i agree this is an outstanding bag and with the THP discount you cannot beat it.

Just got home from work and had a box sitting at my door. Have to love being local.

This bag is terrific! Everything about it seems so premium but at a great price. I am super excited to get out to the course with it this weekend.

IMG_2578.jpeg
IMG_2579.jpeg

6 way top is interesting. The bag looks nice.

First complement on the bag today. It was from the PXG fitter. He asked if it was a Revcore after saying he thought at first it was a Vessel. His eyes nearly popped out his head when I told him how much I paid. He was very complementary on both the looks and the quality.

Rain review upcoming lol

PXL_20240505_120011865.jpg

Looks like it’s dealing with it well. Such a good looking bag. I wish the cart version was available in black on black like this.

Yeah the water kind of just runs off it. Everything in the bag is very dry

The claw glove is much better in the rain then I thought it would be also

Back