RevCore Premium Stand Bag Review

These bags are so nice. @MagicSpell and i played today and I saw his 14 way top. these Bags sit so well in the carts no movement. One thing I have noticed at home is I set the bag on the base and it does not move at all. No tipping and very sturdy. I gave my bag a quick wipe down with a wet rag to remove the dust and it looks perfect!
IMG_0005.jpegIMG_0006.jpeg

I went back to the dual shoulder strap. My eyes were bigger than my stomach for single strapping a full round. I was like "caddies do it"....

Anyway, I love having the 2 options, I'm gonna make my friend single strap when he caddies for me

But I'm back to the dual

I went back to the dual shoulder strap. My eyes were bigger than my stomach for single strapping a full round. I was like "caddies do it"....

Anyway, I love having the 2 options, I'm gonna make my friend single strap when he caddies for me

But I'm back to the dual
When using the dual shoulder straps, please make sure the clips are pointed outwards so they don’t scrape against fabric. We’re adding the instructions to all future shipments.
The bags ship with the straps in the correct position but wanted everyone to be aware. If the clips face inwards there's a chance the edges may dig into the bag.

Here's what we're including with the stand bag shipments moving forward:

1715474322897.png

Last edited:
Back