Pro Wrestling Thread

Give me some LA Knight heel.

AJ wasn’t the right first challenger
Not at all, but it's a throw away PPV that noone will watch. Easy retain for Cody.

Same thing every night...

"What do you wanna talk about."
he's not in Roman's league on the mic. He's gotten better since last years build up to mania, but he's still not even close.

Not at all, but it's a throw away PPV that noone will watch. Easy retain for Cody.
It’s in France no one cares , so it doesn’t hurt Cody but stalls momentum. It’s not Black Scorpion bad though.

The whole AJ being the first challenger thing is funny. He's dull AF now anyway.

he's not in Roman's league on the mic. He's gotten better since last years build up to mania, but he's still not even close.
It’s weird because Dusty was so great on the mic, but his sons aren’t great (Dustin being worse than Cody).

Needs to do better. He needs a bit of a chip on his shoulder about the title.

The whole AJ being the first challenger thing is funny. He's dull AF now anyway.
1. He's in great shape.
2. He's lame
3. So many other story lines for him.

It’s in France no one cares , so it doesn’t hurt Cody but stalls momentum. It’s not Black Scorpion bad though.
Smackdown was bad, really bad. Tomorrow will be awful.

Safe to talk Backlash or wait? Don’t want to spoil anything

The whole show bored me.

The opening match was the best. Everything else was predictable
I know Jey is headed to be part of Bloodline Civil War, but they wasted him with the pop that the crowd had for him.

Wrestlemania headed to Vegas in 25

Rhodes and Styles was better than I expected.

AJ Styles hit Cody with a Burning Hammer. That might be the most protected finisher in wrestling history. And, Cody kicked out at 1! 😳

Back