No Giannis, no Dame, no problem. Bobby Portis Jr looked real good.

I still can't believe the Sixers won that game?!

I still can't believe the Sixers won that game?!
Knicks really screwed that up by not fouling Maxey in regulation. Big shot though.

Cavs completely stole one last night. Hope they end it on the road and don't have to see a game 7.

Great series win by the Pacers. I'm not sure anyone in the east beats Boston but a healthy Bucks team had the best shot.

Have been packing and just turned on the Sixers game. I think I'll just keep packing.

Offensive goaltending is such a dumb rule.

Offensive goaltending is such a dumb rule.
It's interesting and way more debatable than defensive goaltending but an offensive player shouldn't be able to go for a ball that a defensive player can't.

A foul for getting hit in the face by the ball? That's a new one.

I know he’s coming off of an injury but Embiid has been sneaky soft and dirty this series.

That was impressive. After another damn offensive rebound.

Not even sneaky, just soft.
The problem is he’s cast as Batman but he’s really Robin. It’s silly that he initiates the offense from beyond the arc and he’s on the ground almost everytime he gets the ball.

What a dumb foul by oubre. Not a smart basketball player. Hated him when he was with warriors. Always did dumb stuff like that.

The problem is he’s cast as Batman but he’s really Robin. It’s silly that he initiates the offense from beyond the arc and he’s on the ground almost everytime he gets the ball.
Yeah, him hanging out on the perimeter drives me crazy.

Back