CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Imagine when we are all trying to get those contest posts in...

Flying Calvin And Hobbes GIF
Bingo is definitely throwing me for a loop. Unless I hit a row during travel day I am guessing even if I am chronologically correct I will have to do some catch up after golf on Sunday and someone keeping up live will be tough. Should be good to follow Monday and Tuesday for blackout portion of the card.

Add some tequila and lime and you have something.
Palmala or something spelled - close yep.

We are doing a cinco de mayo event of some capacity, so there will be some of those things involved.

Just bet 17 coins, hope I make it back lol

Participants.
This is new to me, but I want to just make sure to say something as it just came up.
If something is in the cottage, such as cups, coozies, etc. That does not mean they are free.
Please do not take them without asking, because there are charges.

Participants.
This is new to me, but I want to just make sure to say something as it just came up.
If something is in the cottage, such as cups, coozies, etc. That does not mean they are free.
Please do not take them without asking, because there are charges.
We discussed that during a HH, thank you for bringing it back up to the top though I had not thought about that in the last couple of weeks. I know those cups from the comfort stations are a topic of conversation in every event picture.

Just catching up from preparing to be out of work for over a week, but can't wait to follow along with this one. I've already got two pushcarts so will save my picks for the sports book, but awesome prize for the event contest!

We discussed that during a HH, thank you for bringing it back up to the top though I had not thought about that in the last couple of weeks. I know those cups from the comfort stations are a topic of conversation in every event picture.
Ballyhack doesnt have a comfort station.

Going to have to go with Matcha Latte! Don't sleep on @wazzubrew and that wild southpaw swing.

Matcha Latte will definitely win, no doubt in my mind. How could they lose with that beautiful logo?

I have a feeling that these post were finagled in to casting these votes but who know. :ROFLMAO:

Palmala or something spelled - close yep.

We are doing a cinco de mayo event of some capacity, so there will be some of those things involved.
Lol. Are you thinking of a Paloma? Tequila with grapefruit. Tequila anytime works for me.

Just catching up from preparing to be out of work for over a week, but can't wait to follow along with this one. I've already got two pushcarts so will save my picks for the sports book, but awesome prize for the event contest!
You can always say "Not an entry but soandso is gonna win"

And that's pre-preview show
I'm pretty sure people are just waiting for confirmation of the elbow being good to go, and then the floodgates are going to open for FIF and the props. Even though the fairway prop is already high up there.

People didn't see what I saw last year on the first tee though. They might have wished they waited until JB was cleared... @ddec 😜

Look at you making up the rules! hah
I was told my beers don't count tomorrow while I'm traveling. That doesn't count either then lol

I'm pretty sure people are just waiting for confirmation of the elbow being good to go, and then the floodgates are going to open for FIF and the props. Even though the fairway prop is already high up there.

People didn't see what I saw last year on the first tee though. They might have wished they waited until JB was cleared... @ddec 😜

I was ready to put some coins down on it until is saw what @ddec has for his handicap.

I was told my beers don't count tomorrow while I'm traveling. That doesn't count either then lol
Correct

I just dropped some coins.. still need to pick a winner...

You can always say "Not an entry but soandso is gonna win"
Youre So Smart Homer Simpson GIF by FOX TV

I'm going with Smoked Charcuterie in this one.

hey now...I still had a look par on that hole. I mean likewise we could base it off your approach on 10 which was a ball in play(kind of...not really)?

Back