CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

not taking a vacation day before the vacation day is rookie mistake #1 lol as soon as the live update thread kicks off its go time!
I mean, it starts Sunday and this is my last day I'm working, and then not going back until the 13th.

Just have to get through a few hours of learning more about facilitative leadership :)rolleyes:) and I'm in full on Ballyhack mode!

Rookie mistakes from me should probably be expected though.

1 hour till my weekend starts. Phone calls with 3 employees to tell them I promoted them and gave them raises and 1 to tell her I gave her a raise is starting this event off right for me. Oh I got a call yesterday with a raise too. 😉 let’s go babay! Aqua Men comin in hot!
Thats one hell of a way to end the week. Good luck! And I have some coin wagered on you so dont let me down haha

I believe part of the tasting is for margaritas, which I will have to pass on as I cannot have any alcohol.
very fair. i was more speaking to meat and sauces.

Thats one hell of a way to end the week. Good luck! And I have some coin wagered on you so dont let me down haha
Thank you! Let’s go! So ready for this!

1 hour till my weekend starts. Phone calls with 3 employees to tell them I promoted them and gave them raises and 1 to tell her I gave her a raise is starting this event off right for me. Oh I got a call yesterday with a raise too. 😉 let’s go babay! Aqua Men comin in hot!
What a great start for your weekend!!!

Actually have work I need to get done today, all I want to do is pack and dream of Ballyhack. Boo

Me too. Thought I had a couple of fairly easy days after a brutal stretch of months, but nope. Fires to put out because nothing is ever easy.

Still not going to stop me from checking in when I can, getting a Packing Chowdah contest started and vacuuming my car during lunch because I can't give those fancy Ballyhack valets a dirty vehicle.

Me too. Thought I had a couple of fairly easy days after a brutal stretch of months, but nope. Fires to put out because nothing is ever easy.

Still not going to stop me from checking in when I can, getting a Packing Chowdah contest started and vacuuming my car during lunch because I can't give those fancy Ballyhack valets a dirty vehicle.
Can't wait to meet you!

not taking a vacation day before the vacation day is rookie mistake #1 lol as soon as the live update thread kicks off its go time!
And now I will be adding a couple buffer days before the VC :ROFLMAO:

Put me down for Matcha Latte.

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

I've been thinking about my obsession with the pro shop, and realized it's because I can feel competent in there.
Until we actually get in there, get overwhelmed and run out to hide somewhere:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
I mean unless no one posts a picture of me for the 45 holes we are out there, you’ll see them lol
I'm sure there'll be plenty of pics of you in your robe though lol

Also it’s snowing at home. Get me the hell out of here. Tomorrow is going to be a long day of flights but is going to be so worth it!

Back