KBS GPS – Graphite Putter Shafts

I put the Odyssey 6 with GPS back in play last round and once again my putting was solid. The 3 putt avoidance with this setup has been impressive

Does anyone else gaming these feel like the GPS makes the head of the putter seem heavier than when it has a steel shaft?

Does anyone else gaming these feel like the GPS makes the head of the putter seem heavier than when it has a steel shaft?
I do.. i think that's what gives it the smooth feeling when putting

I’m debating between yellow or red for my next one. Already have the white, green, and blue ones.

I’m debating between yellow or red for my next one. Already have the white, green, and blue ones.
Yellow

I am sooo soo close to my putts per round goal. At the start of the year, I wrote in my notes app that I wanted to be at an average of 30 puts a round. I started the year somewhere in the neighborhood of 34-36.

I don't think it's any coincidence that once this shaft along with a new putter head (Odyssey 5k) got into my hands the average started to drop like a rock. Right now I'm at 31.6 putts per round.

Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about this putter shaft. If you have a putter you like that fits it you are doing yourself a disservice not trying it. Hell maybe even go out and buy a putter it will fit like I did. It's definitely my best golf-related acquisition in a long time.

The only thing keeping me from getting more of these and different colors is limited style of putters they fit into....I am low key hoping in December I can get fit into something that I can stick Graphite shaft into.

Has anyone put one of these in a SeeMore center shafted putter??
My shaft came in and I brought it to my local shop and I got a call saying they can't put it in it's too big (Something I have never heard before), Which I find funny since Seemore is the one who said to buy that specific size. 🤷‍♂️ Then a different guy said that these shafts couldn't be put into a SeeMore.

I am waiting to hear back from Seemore, The CS rep was getting ahold of the club builder.

Last edited:
Has anyone put one of these in a SeeMore center shafted putter??
My shaft came in and I brought it to my local shop and I got a call saying they can't put it in it's too big (Something I have never heard before), Which I find funny since Seemore is the one who said to buy that specific size. 🤷‍♂️

I am waiting to hear back from Seemore, The CS rep was getting ahold of the club builder.
That’s what they said about the ping putter I had so they bored the hosel and made it fit but idk if it works like that with center shaft

I do and that's why I like it. I also have a counterbalance super stroke in it

Just had a nice conversation with Brandon @seemoreputters and I will be sending my putter to them to have the shaft installed.

I think I've got to reinstall to the cleveland, something got cockeyed in the cure.

debating cutting an inch off. :unsure:

I think I've got to reinstall to the cleveland, something got cockeyed in the cure.

debating cutting an inch off. :unsure:
that white and blue will look so good....

I didn’t get a good set in the first install in the Cleveland putter or something. The feel was bad and I was worried. Changed the shim and set it better and it’s back to what I expected in the other putter. It’s a great balance of stability and feedback.
And I will never be able to praise the color choices enough.

Let us know how it goes and send some pictures. Have a great day!
How it went was after talking to @seemoreputters CS and purchasing the shaft THE CS Said would fit and sending it in I have now been told It WONT fit by @seemoreputters . :poop:

Not happy since I was told it would fit. So My only option if I want to use the shaft I have already bought is to buy a new putter.

Still fully and completely sold on this shaft. Managed to win a putting contest with it at the Victory Cup last week. To even think that was a possibility before this year and installing this shaft was a huge long shot.

Still in love.

Still fully and completely sold on this shaft. Managed to win a putting contest with it at the Victory Cup last week. To even think that was a possibility before this year and installing this shaft was a huge long shot.

Still in love.
Did many other guys at the VC try out your putter!?

Back