ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats you are Testing Bridgestone Golf Balls

Thanks can’t wait

I certainly appreciate the opportunity! Thak you!

Congrats to all the testers, the thread should be amazing!

Oh no, I cannot take any credit for that, I just copied and pasted what @Jman typed up, he deserves the credit.
You should have taken the credit hahahaha

I'm looking forward to giving these a try and seeing how it can help.

I love how much Bridgestone is invested in this. Great to see. Lets get out there and make that investment worth it to bring more of these opportunities to the table!

Excited to dive into the process and give this system a go.

Woo this is going to be awesome. I am excited for this. Thank you for this opportunity and looking forward to diving into it!!

I'm looking forward to testing these. Played the Tour B X series for several years up through last year, but haven't tried the new version yet. Also curious to see how the Mindset stuff works for my game

Heard great things and am pumped to give these a go!

Yessssssss! Love testing balls.....psyched to do this and thanks again THP and Bridgestone!

Wow!!! What a list. Looking forward to seeing what everyone thinks and reading the reviews.

That is such a humongous list!

Really looking forward to this, and seeing how MINDSET works for me.

Massive thanks to THP and Bridgestone for letting us all give these balls a try!

Congrats all! These are really good golf balls.

Thanks Bridgestone & THP for the opportunity. looking forward to providing feedback. Great list.

Grats everyone. Product testing is the best. Thanks THP and Bridgestone. Can't wait to test, provide feedback, and follow along.

Tell Me More To Do List GIF by Disney Channel

Most excellent, congrats fellas, fellas,fellas,fellas,fellas....

Thanks THP and Bridgestone! Excited for the opportunity to test these golf balls and reporting back my experience
Have been reading through the MindSet thread and it appears there is something to it.
@Nerdy #DataSimulation

Congratulations to everyone.

Can’t wait to give these a go!

Really looking forward to testing these. I chose the RX model because that has been my primary gamer ball ever since they have seen making them, dating way back to the beginning of the B330 balls. Hopefully will be able to save some to put into play at the Mitsubishi Experience towards the end of June.

Excited to get this testing going.

Back