Colorado Members thread

Yes sir! They’re relatively close to me and I’ve found good deals on golf now. Haven’t played saddleback though!
Coyote is great for a shorter track but Saddleback is super fun. Let's get this weather sorted and get you and anyone else from this thread out there.

Seems like there are a few of us North of Denver, a couple in the Springs, me and few of us south of Denver. Maybe get something set up this year? I know @milehighgolfer is up that way too in Todd Creek. Can't forget about that hippie way out West either, right @EaglevsFalcon

Hey don't forget about little old me over here in Grand Jct as well.

Another Grand Junction local here! Definitely up for a group round as soon as it warms up a few more degrees!

About dang time we get another THPer here in GJ. @COmedic I'll dm you so that we can get together to get some rounds in.

I know absolutely 0.0% Of these places you all are talking about, I cannot wait. Bear Dance, Arrow Head and The ridge at castle pines north is as far north as I go. I know nothing about north of that. Denver is such a CF for me to find my way around in let alone pick something new to try. I am excited about trying some stuff north, or east, or western slope this year. If you ever want to slum it down south, let me know. Home track is kings Deer in monument, always open to have folks down.

I know absolutely 0.0% Of these places you all are talking about, I cannot wait. Bear Dance, Arrow Head and The ridge at castle pines north is as far north as I go. I know nothing about north of that. Denver is such a CF for me to find my way around in let alone pick something new to try. I am excited about trying some stuff north, or east, or western slope this year. If you ever want to slum it down south, let me know. Home track is kings Deer in monument, always open to have folks down.
Let's go up! Keystone, Breck Nicklaus design then higher

I play kings as often as I can, but made it to Patty a lot this past year. Antler creek is the closest to me but their greens were so bad this year that I avoided it.

Why no Castle Pines talk?

Why no Castle Pines talk?

I haven't played Castle Pines yet... mostly due to cost for the times I can make it work. I can get into Plum Creek or Redhawk for quite a bit less most days, and really enjoy both courses.

Checking back in from Highlands Ranch...I completely suck ass at golf now, but I'm here.

Checking back in from Highlands Ranch...I completely suck ass at golf now, but I'm here.
Been way to long! You let your hair grow out again? Haha

I haven't played Castle Pines yet... mostly due to cost for the times I can make it work. I can get into Plum Creek or Redhawk for quite a bit less most days, and really enjoy both courses.
Bought their cyber Monday 5pack. Love that course, but don't like how proud they are if it pricewise. This way I don't have to wait for special pricing and can book 8 days in advance. Looking forward to playing it again.

Been way to long! You let your hair grow out again? Haha

I did! I haven't worked at a job that gives a rats ass in a while, and I felt like embracing the rest of my "f**k em" attitude lol

All good on this front other than about 6 months of unemployment in 2020-2021. I do suck right now however, I've barely touched a club in a while. I'm working like madman.

I'm glad to tee it up at the home club as long as I still have a membership - Highlands Ranch Golf Club (University of Denver Golf Club)

Bought their cyber Monday 5pack. Love that course, but don't like how proud they are if it pricewise. This way I don't have to wait for special pricing and can book 8 days in advance. Looking forward to playing it again.

Good call on that, I'm about the buy the 4 pack from plum creek. $250 for a round each at Plum, Bear Dance, Co National, and Riverdale.

I did! I haven't worked at a job that gives a rats ass in a while, and I felt like embracing the rest of my "f**k em" attitude lol

All good on this front other than about 6 months of unemployment in 2020-2021. I do suck right now however, I've barely touched a club in a while. I'm working like madman.

I'm glad to tee it up at the home club as long as I still have a membership - Highlands Ranch Golf Club (University of Denver Golf Club)
We do need to get out this year! Eff COVID and all the detrimental results from it! Was a touch and go drought for me as well work wise. ACL reconstruction has been fun too and being older it is taking way too long to get back to 21 again!

Let's don't let this year go by without.

Good call on that, I'm about the buy the 4 pack from plum creek. $250 for a round each at Plum, Bear Dance, Co National, and Riverdale.
That's a good one too! Bear Dance is at the top must play courses. It's so scenic and fun!

Riverdale and National are a haul for me... I've played National once. It was worth the drive!

Plum is one of my favorites.

Bear Dance and I have tangled once... I can't wait to get back there.

Not sure how it is where everyone else but it's well covered here in Thornton, probably an easy 2-3 inches so far today.

What's the low down on the TPC in Berthoud? Is it member only? What are greens fees like?

I think it's semi-private, if I remember from a former colleague who had connections there, fees were in the $150 plus range.

Thanks that's not terrible. In-laws live about 10 mins away from it. We have talked about playing it next time we are out there. Looks really pretty from the road.

Not sure how it is where everyone else but it's well covered here in Thornton, probably an easy 2-3 inches so far today.

not quite that much down here in the springs, but enough... Not that sad to see it, I can't get out this weekend anyway :ROFLMAO:

Glad to see you’ve got a club in hand again. You’ll be back in no time.

Back