Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

It was fitting for the thread and what happened at league.... I was playing against @Ronnie D unfortunately
Unfortunately for you. You ran into a buzz saw last night.

Definitely the best ball flight I’ve ever seen you hit. Didn’t hurt shooting 33 either. Make sure to give the AI putter page some love 😏
Don't worry I'm heading there next I have lots to say about that club as well!

I really hope you said this on purpose…
In other AI smoke TD news.... Still Obsessed with the sound and feel of this driver. And still very surprised with the forgiveness it has for being a TD

In other AI smoke TD news.... Still Obsessed with the sound and feel of this driver. And still very surprised with the forgiveness it has for being a TD
Yeah it definitely didn't hurt you last night that's for sure

Had a really good day with Ai Smoke TD 10.5. Hit 5/7 fairways with it, which for me is good. Two I missed where in a good spot and didn't hurt me. I am finding my groove with it and have seen my best results with the ball teed a little lower. I've always been more accurate with the driver with the ball teed lower and I am not seeing a loss of distance or a lower than desirable launch or trajectory.

It is starting to heat up in Arizona and my total distance will start increasing with some more roll. I haven't been excited about hitting driver more than I am this summer in a long while. I have 3 rounds on the books for next week!

I hit 7/8 fairways today on the holes where I hit driver. Highlight of the day was a 274 yard drive on a 324 yard par 4, which is a freaking bomb for me. One of my buddies is a marshal at the course and he drove up as I was walking down the fairway toward my ball, he asked "Is that yellow ball way down there your drive??? You freaking animal!". I replied "No, that's Dave's - mine is about 25 yards past it". :ROFLMAO:

Best miss was right after one of my buddies hit a 235 yard drive to the middle of the fairway on #18 - I hit my drive low on the heel, it felt terrible and I never even saw it in flight, but heard him say "Good ball!" as I was trying to figure out where it went. Turned out I was side by side with him in the middle of the fairway, on what I felt was a badly missed drive!

Driver finally coming into its own seem to hit the GD ADHD 5s better than the Denali. Lol g and mostly straight today.
Only 2 bad misses out of 13 drives.
Both straight pulls left that no driver would fix.

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

It’s here!!!
IMG_0272.jpeg
My precious GIF

My precious.

This is such a great driver for me. I topped one 170 today and hit another OB, but they were just awful swings. I cannot get over the feel and forgiveness I have with this driver. Great work by Callaway on this driver

Think they sent it backwards

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk
The one I hit in the store also had the face on the wrong side of the club head. Someone should talk to them about that.

Back