Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From Harbour Town
Last Year’s Winner was Matt Fitzpatrick

Looking forward to this one. Heading there Thursday, playing golf with brother in law and daughter Saturday and watching Sunday from the 17-18 area.

May try to get 9 or 18 in Friday, not sure what's on the agenda.

Vacation from surgery and rehab, work starts 22nd. Work ? What's that,?!?

Always enjoy watching golf from Harbour Town.

Have always enjoyed watching this one, even if the field used to be a bit limited. (know that's changed now)

Must be a signature event to have so many top players the week after the masters

Scheffler is there? I figured he would go home after the Masters for his baby to be born

I love watching this event.

This is going to be fun to watch for me. Since I played there recently, I can yell at the TV "hey I was over there too."

Me too. If Scottie wins this week, he's not human.
I thought his wife was going to be in labor soon? Why in the world would he be playing again? I guess if you're hot, you're hot. Why stop now?

Personally I don't care about a cut or not, its still a decent field on a tight golf course . Heck didn't even know about the Puntacana event.
Well you should care about a cut being that is one of the prime reasons to receive OWGR or so we are told.

I thought his wife was going to be in labor soon? Why in the world would he be playing again? I guess if you're hot, you're hot. Why stop now?
Don't think she's due for a few more weeks. Could be wrong. It's an elevated event or whatever it's called now so it's a big event.

Great course, which goes to show a course doesn't have to be long to be a challenge.

Jday looking way more tame this week.. lol

For Elevated Events you have to make "the cut' just to get into the tournament. I'm fine with the setup but would like to see them expand the invite list and have an actual cut inside the tournament. That could be a future tweak. I also understand from the corporate sponsor side that if they're increasing sponsorship, they want the best players there and playing on Sat/Sun when exposure is the highest. So it's a balancing act.

Underrated event in my opinion. It should just be called The Boo.

Never realized how tall Aberg was

IMG_4545.png

Speaking of Rory- that was an OUTSTANDING putt there :rolleyes:

Back