Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Welcome to the club of playing out on that side of the club! It's not a bad place to be this year lol
I've actually missed some on the heel recently out of nowhere, it's a strange sensation.

@ddec, hoping I can try that shaft out in Virginia at some point? 🙏

Glad to see more people getting their Ai Smoke drivers in play as the weather warms up! What one word would you use to describe what you think is its best feature?

Glad to see more people getting their Ai Smoke drivers in play as the weather warms up! What one word would you use to describe what you think is its best feature?
Playability. Mostly because there are so many meanings. Playable spin. Playable, forgiving misses that defy logic and improve on previous generations. Playable distance. It’s just a very playable driver.

Confidence

What’s yours?

What’s yours?
Forgiveness. Although I like your confidence a lot also and could just as easily go with that. It's easy to feel confident with this driver in your hands.

I’ve been handed a friends TD to try out as he has gone back back to his TM Stealth.

So I guess I’ll be doing some comparisons with what I play here.

Wackinstraight. You didn't say it couldn't be a made up word.

Trampolines

I am killing this driver at Bandon. When I get a hold of it them it flies. I am learning my miss and shot shape with it but it is a great driver for me.

Some chatter I've heard that the Triple Diamond Max is coming out in the next few weeks. Not sure if it's a full retail release or something limited like in the years past with some of the triple diamond stuff.

Some chatter I've heard that the Triple Diamond Max is coming out in the next few weeks. Not sure if it's a full retail release or something limited like in the years past with some of the triple diamond stuff.

I will try to build my own version of the TD Max with the lighter slider back weights and heavier front weights I ordered online for the Max and put it head to head vs. the normal TD. It certainly won't match the COG of the TD Max but getting it more forward compared to standard Max will help with getting spin in a more manageable window for sure.

That would be awesome if it's a full release. Johnny Wunder said a while ago that the TD Max was showing to be the favorite on tour.

I will try to build my own version of the TD Max with the lighter slider back weights and heavier front weights I ordered online for the Max and put it head to head vs. the normal TD. It certainly won't match the COG of the TD Max but getting it more forward compared to standard Max will help with getting spin in a more manageable window for sure.
I was planning to do the same thing with the max but ended up hitting the TD better.

Where were you able to order Max weights online?

Where were you able to order Max weights online?

Check Aliexpress, which is the most convenient option for me anyways (living in Europe). To be totally honest, I find these Billy Bob items hugely overpriced considering that with 99% likelihood they don't produce these themselves but order them from China anyways. You'll get these weights for around USD 5-6 per piece if you order them directly. I would not order every weight available to tinker around if they were USD 20 each.

Forgiveness is the easy answer, but I’m going with launch. It gets the ball up there! And I’m seeing distance this year that I haven’t seen in a long time because the ball is actually getting in the air for me

Check Aliexpress, which is the most convenient option for me anyways (living in Europe). To be totally honest, I find these Billy Bob items hugely overpriced considering that with 99% likelihood they don't produce these themselves but order them from China anyways. You'll get these weights for around USD 5-6 per piece if you order them directly. I would not order every weight available to tinker around if they were USD 20 each.
More good info - thank you.

Yeah, I was thinking about lead tape for tinkering. But I really have no specific need... just like knowing I can when bored. Sure I can screw it up, then appreciate what I already have - haha!

I Love the Confidence I have when looking down at this club. Last Night I played a round with @jayronmillz10 and @Briton G and I think I missed 1 fairway with it. I am in love with this club! I feel like I have the control and confidence to work it as needed.

My one Word Confidence!

I Love the Confidence I have when looking down at this club. Last Night I played a round with @jayronmillz10 and @Briton G and I think I missed 1 fairway with it. I am in love with this club! I feel like I have the control and confidence to work it as needed.

My one Word Confidence!
Definitely the best ball flight I’ve ever seen you hit. Didn’t hurt shooting 33 either. Make sure to give the AI putter page some love 😏

IMG_0271.jpeg

rocky horror GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Back