What golf stuff did you buy today?

The more I looked into Inversion Tables they say you don't want Padding, Padding does not allow your upper Body to slide to create traction. Trick is to start SLOW, no more than 30 sec at a time, several times a day. Glad I read that or ida read a book upside down. 😊
I'm on 45° for 2 minutes a day.

I bought a Lin-Q M40X in red

:touredge:

my Wife:
Oh No Omg GIF by NBC

Me:
Happy Dance GIF by HOFER Österreich

purchased:
woods.png

Tour Edge E524 3 and 5 fairway woods. I saw Hawks article and couldn't resist.

Can’t get it sent to Scotland
I may be willing to help with that if need be. I know you do not know me like that just extending a friendly hand. M
Good luck

Let me know if you want to take me up on the offer. It will be what it cost to get it to me then the cost to get to you (shipping).

My daughter is starting to show an interest in golf so I figured it was time to get her her own starter set.

Attachments

• IMG_1581.jpeg
    IMG_1581.jpeg
    133.8 KB · Views: 7
Picked up a “newer” driver head from what I have. Callaway Rogue St Max LS.

My daughter is starting to show an interest in golf so I figured it was time to get her her own starter set.
Let me know how you like to set, I am looking for one for mu son thats 54in tall and has a few selections of clubs.

Nice. I got to do that last fall for my son’s birthday. It was an awesome day.

Let me know how you like to set, I am looking for one for mu son thats 54in tall and has a few selections of clubs.
That was the decision. Glad it was 4 clubs and a putter. Really simplify. Driver is solid enough but I’m glad for the hybrid.

The price was cheap enough for me to do it and consider it a toss away if she doesn’t really latch on as much as she has to date (she goes putting with me all the time).

That was the decision. Glad it was 4 clubs and a putter. Really simplify. Driver is solid enough but I’m glad for the hybrid.

The price was cheap enough for me to do it and consider it a toss away if she doesn’t really latch on as much as she has to date (she goes putting with me all the time).
He is 51" tall 7 years old, more legs then torso so I think I am going to get him the same setup, he has another set that I purchased but he is out grown it in the last year.

My daughter is 10 and 53” tall so i wanted her to grow in. and then it can go to her sister when she gets into it.

I was surprised by it. It’s a solid set and more than enough to get them really into it. I think it is pretty solidly made.

TSR2+ 3 wood. 14.5*, and we also joined a local club so I'm looking forward to getting out on the range this week and back to my regular weekend rounds.

So these happened this week. Got 3 amazing ball markers from legend golf company and a thp shirt!

1000002786.jpg

Attachments

• 1000002787.jpg
    1000002787.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 6
Family Golf is the Best. One Twin is now in Albuquerque after College, while the other is with us while he finds his "Grown Up" job. I'm enjoying everyday we play cuz I know one day he'll be starting his own life. :cry:

Greens fees and more golf attire

Back