Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Is cobra a sister company with anyone like the way dunlop and Cleveland are related?

Have you played around with any other weight configurations? Like 6-6-6 or anything aside from the 3 stock weights?
Oh im so curious to try something like this but the weights r so friggen expensive lol i wanted to try 8 toe 8 rear 3 hosel

Is cobra a sister company with anyone like the way dunlop and Cleveland are related?
Cobra Golf is a subsidiary of Puma SE, which is why you see the Puma soft goods on the Cobra site.

I went to the range today to knock some rust off, and I did not have a very good swing today with my Darkspeed. I was fading everything, and could not get a ball to go straight for the life of me. I even moved the heavy weight tot he back on my LS, and still no improvement. its the first bad day I have had with this driver.

I am going to work on some things and give it another go this weekend, maybe even tomorrow. Then I have a round for Saturday.

Cobra Golf is a subsidiary of Puma SE, which is why you see the Puma soft goods on the Cobra site.

So is it only cobra that does golf equip in the puma unbrella?

I think srixon wilson and xxio are all one comapny too right?

I went to the range today to knock some rust off, and I did not have a very good swing today with my Darkspeed. I was fading everything, and could not get a ball to go straight for the life of me. I even moved the heavy weight tot he back on my LS, and still no improvement. its the first bad day I have had with this driver.

I am going to work on some things and give it another go this weekend, maybe even tomorrow. Then I have a round for Saturday.
Try keeping your back to the target until your hands reach impact and dont turn through until post impact and hit some pull hooks. Thats how i quick fix when i get a case of the minor rights.

So is it only cobra that does golf equip in the puma unbrella?

I think srixon wilson and xxio are all one comapny too right?
Cobra/Puma is standalone, yes.

XXIO, Cleveland, and Srixon are under one umbrella.

Cobra/Puma is standalone, yes.

XXIO, Cleveland, and Srixon are under one umbrella.
I guess im just a Cobra person then -lol was wondering if there was something else under the hood

Hope it works out for you for you weekend round.

it sounds simple, but check your grip. it could be something that small keeping you from a straighter tee shot.

Isn’t that such a funny thing about golf. Nothing feels different, but so much can change in the blink of an eye.

It is and I can't wait until mine arrives. My fitter only ordered it Monday night and I'm just dying waiting for it already.
sorry if you already mentioned it and I missed it, but did you compare it to your TSR2?

Found a LIIIIIITLE of that power I have been leaking in my swing today. Hit a couple I thought were misses that went for freaking ever.

Looking forward to getting home and jumping on the sim tomorrow. Hoping my 8g weights are waiting to play with the LS settings a bit

sorry if you already mentioned it and I missed it, but did you compare it to your TSR2?
Absolutely we did. So much better than the TSr2.

Spin dropped an average of 1100 RPM and smash factor increased to almost the magic 1.50.

Swing speed increased by an average of almost 3mph and carry by an average of 16 yards.

Looking forward to getting home and jumping on the sim tomorrow. Hoping my 8g weights are waiting to play with the LS settings a bit
How many did u get i want to test out a 8 toe 8 back 3 heel so bad lol

Absolutely we did. So much better than the TSr2.

Spin dropped an average of 1100 RPM and smash factor increased to almost the magic 1.50.

Swing speed increased by an average of almost 3mph and carry by an average of 16 yards.
Oh geez. That is a huge decrease in spin!

Dang. Did I make a mistake in getting the X instead of the LS?

How many did u get i want to test out a 8 toe 8 back 3 heel so bad lol
I ordered 2, but kinda wish I went with one 8g and 2 6g to play the 8g in the back. Will start with both 8’s up front

Dang. Did I make a mistake in getting the X instead of the LS?
I think that there is a lot of overlap between the X with the heavy weight forward and the LS with the heavy weight back. I would be totally happy with either one.

@jayronmillz10 @Nappy can’t wait to hear about how game changing this driver is for you guys beyond Shaft Up

Back