Uncrustables in the air fryer are amazing

Never even thought to do that. I hate the in the microwave, but they take so damn long in the oven.
20 ish minutes on 350-ish for my air fryer.

I have a sneaking suspicion it's garbage food. And other than amazing desserts, I don't really know about such things. I run on actual fuel, and they don't seem eager to argue its actual merits.. 😆
This one bougie enough?

Fresh Artisan bread brushed with organic butter, natural organic peanut butter, smuckers grape jelly bc it’s actually the best.
IMG_9883.jpeg

3 minutes each side on 400.
Tonight Show Comedian GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Last edited:
This one bougie enough?

Fresh Artisan bread brushed with organic butter, natural organic peanut butter, smuckers grape jelly bc it’s actually the best.
View attachment 9262480

Prolly tastes like melted air fryer tho.

#Recall #JustAMatterofTime #CheckYourSmokeDetectors

This one bougie enough?

View attachment 9262480

No., you have to replace the jelly with Bonne Maman or St Dalfour's to make it truly bougie.

No., you have to replace the jelly with Bonne Maman or St Dalfour's to make it truly bougie.
You can pry my smuckers grape out of my cold sticky hands.

Kind of lost me at Artisan bread and organic this and that.

Wonder Bread, Jiff/Skippy and Smuckers is all you need.

Kind of lost me at Artisan bread and organic this and that.

Wonder Bread, Jiff/Skippy and Smuckers is all you need.
Oh, that was to appease a certain segment of the viewing audience. Usually, it's just an actual uncrustable or what you described but with Kroger bread.

I haven't read all of the replies, but go to the other end of the spectrum. Try them almost frozen. Just enough for a bit of an effort to bite. Man, it is like ice cream.

Back