CONTEST Touring Purple Ballyhack Bingo

Wife saw my bingo card. She asked if I wanted her to take pictures of me doing stuff to win. Haha.

1714600211153.png

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
I'm pretty confident in my blackout card. Need one hero to post a shower beer. We got multiple but the ranking of shower beer seems divisive.

@Bus - did I do this right?

BINGO.JPG

Need the whole thing, should be 5x5
I know, I'm just using that line as an example - that's the way it works, right? In other words I just need a airport beer pic and I will have a bingo based on that line of selections?

Very cool contest and way to drive engagement!!

I know, I'm just using that line as an example - that's the way it works, right? In other words I just need a airport beer pic and I will have a bingo based on that line of selections?
Oh thank god, I was really worried about you! :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, didn't see the post numbers. Yes, that is correct. Are those actual posts, or just made up numbers?

Oh thank god, I was really worried about you! :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, didn't see the post numbers. Yes, that is correct. Are those actual posts, or just made up numbers?
Actual posts. Technically I need a ruling on the FIF defense comment, here is post 179:
We have fun and we finish first.
Count it or no?

Actual posts. Technically I need a ruling on the FIF defense comment, here is post 179:

Count it or no?
I knew I would overlook things with this. Game doesn't start until travel day, sorry.

Will edit first post.

Junkyard.JPG

• On Fire
I knew I would overlook things with this. Game doesn't start until travel day, sorry.

Will edit first post.
This is a great contest by the way - very, very well done!
Well Done Congrats GIF by America's Got Talent

• Appreciation

Will edit first post.
Oh damn. I thought I had a ringer card and we already started. So starts Sunday? I might need to update my card.

Oh damn. I thought I had a ringer card and we already started. So starts Sunday? I might need to update my card.
Was thinking Friday when I get to the airport, but don't want it to be done before the experience even starts. Worried if I wait until Sunday we'll miss out on the majority of us traveling. Hmmm...

Commenting to add to my watch list so I can download when I’m at the computer.

This is a brilliant concept for a contest well done!!

Was thinking Friday when I get to the airport, but don't want it to be done before the experience even starts. Worried if I wait until Sunday we'll miss out on the majority of us traveling. Hmmm...
Alright, @Daluteh is traveling Saturday, so the contest will start as soon as he posts a picture from an airport.

Alright, @Daluteh is traveling Saturday, so the contest will start as soon as he posts a picture from an airport.
Nice. I’ll adjust my original card. @MWard will definitely still be on one of my free play rows though.

This is a crazy cool and unique idea! Well done. Will have to do this tomorrow or Friday.

This is awesome. Great idea and love the options to choose from. This should be a fun add to following along!!

Already hate this bingo card ten fold
I figured you would be honored, you've earned an honored place in THP BINGO lore - one of the first to be mentioned by name likely tagged many times people will be able to have you up in their Bag Boy event shadowbox for years to come.

Debating if I need to update my Bingo card because I didn't include @MWard

Or do I rub it all in your faces that I didn't need @MWard to win?

Back