The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I want the cats to put in all late like defenders and just take two guys out at the knees at this point. Pasta taking a guy down horse collar tackle, marchand hitting sasha in the nuts with his stick. It’s just gross

And another one as Pasta hip drops a dude to end the period. I get it, Panthers took you out last year but this **** is weak

Jeez is Philly this bad or is CBJ just really rounding into form in a very aggressive way

surprised he didn't get crosschecked in the head, which to some is the appropriate response

So i'm not a huge NHL guy, but i worked at a company for 15 years in Montreal, and much of that time worked closely with a woman named Linda. And since her son was like 5yrs old she's been telling me how great he was at hockey....I'm still good friends with her

Anyway, her son's name is James Malatesta and he just scored his first NHL points for the Blue Jackets yesterday. It's really cool to see, she used to show me pictures of him playing when he was like 6 lol.

DET 3-0 vs BUF with 9:50 left in the 1st. #LGRW!!!

Canes score 17seconds in. Goodness. Jackets just need it to be October again

Jackets now down 2-0

Almost time for my favourite season, playoff hockey! Cup staying in the west or will the east take it back? I think it stays in the west

Okay @Nerdy
It’s on tonight

Huge game tonight between the Caps and Wings!

Okay @Nerdy
It’s on tonight
Seems like an easy W

For the Jackets!
The Office Boom GIF

I agree. I do hope Stammer keeps the goal streak going though
Seems likely given what I’ve seen from my team this year

Gadgovich just murdered a dude in a short fight.

Gadgovich just murdered a dude in a short fight.
It was the dude that went after Tkachuk last game. They are going to draw a chalk line he was taken out

The Tkachuk bowl never disappoints

Jackets skating well early. Just rang the post

Greaves with a great stop off a Point shot right in front

Greaves with a great stop off a Point shot right in front
That was a great save. Kuch with a perfect pass and stoned

Cats get a goal from Lundel and Stoli the goalie with an assist.

And just like that, Pointer gets 1 and Bolts go up 1

Was just typing it’s starting to have that matter of time feeling

GOOOOAAALLL
Nick Cousins gets one and they go up 2-0

columbus blue jackets hockey GIF by NHL

Back