The Akshay Bhatia Thread

I had the feeling when he came out that he had a lot of pressure on him to perform and unfortunately we saw he fizzled out pretty quickly. Hopefully he’s still young so he can get a good foundation next year on the Korn Ferry tour and eventually make it up to the big leagues. Seems like a real good kid with a lot of skill.

I had the feeling when he came out that he had a lot of pressure on him to perform and unfortunately we saw he fizzled out pretty quickly. Hopefully he’s still young so he can get a good foundation next year on the Korn Ferry tour and eventually make it up to the big leagues. Seems like a real good kid with a lot of skill.

He is being mentored by Phil Mickelson so I think he will be fine in the long run.

‼BIG DUB BHATIA ‼

1 start, 1 win - nice way to get things rolling!

Very cool to see him snag a W

the more compelling story was his caddy for the week? ;):ROFLMAO:

Too bad for his regular caddy, looks like he is back to in person learning at ECU.

Oh to be young and youthful. Hope he has great success, seems like a very likable kid.

If nothing else that seems like a fun story.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh to be young and youthful. Hope he has great success, seems like a very likable kid.

Obviously has game. Not easy to win a professional golf tournament, even on KF Tour.

Interesting situation for Akshay last week 😆

Dude looks likes he in his 30's, would never have guess he wasn't 21. 🤯

Bhatia on the fast track to full status in 2024. Odd that it’s still top 125 for non-member points when only top 70 regular season members retain full status.

Gives them an opportunity to break in maybe?

Then once you're in - you need to prove that you belong.

I was happy to see him on the leaderboard when I turned on the tv yesterday afternoon. I was a little bummed his girlfriend wasn’t his caddy though.

I also would be a fan, but anyone who wears 'joggers' needs to go home. The tour is for professionals.

This guy seems like such a chill bro golfer, love it.

Back