Sun Day Red Apparel

I was a bit skeptical after seeing it, but I think the logo looks GREAT on Tiger (hat and shirts).

The sweaters and outerwear are by far the best pieces.

Absolutely terrible.

forget it...take my money

Blue sweater is nice looking. Scared to ask how much it costs.

I like that the outfit today pays homage to his debut at Riv

Blue sweater is nice looking. Scared to ask how much it costs.
The cost I feel is going to be ROUGH. I don't want it to since I want that black hoodie, but I just know it isn't going to be cheap

Believe Jason Sudeikis GIF by Apple TV

The whole Sun Day Red thing is not getting much love on here, appears to be a big flop. Another problem is with the way Tiger plays now he'll have most weekends off. You can't promote Sun Day Red when Tiger rarely makes the cut. Probably should've gone with Fri Day Blue :whistle:

The whole Sun Day Red thing is not getting much love on here, appears to be a big flop. Another problem is with the way Tiger plays now he'll have most weekends off. You can't promote Sun Day Red when Tiger rarely makes the cut. Probably should've gone with Fri Day Blue :whistle:
Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Am i the only one that sees a knockoff Puma logo?

I so far am not a fan, I do hope it grows on me as new brands into golf is always a good thing. But the TW logo and Nike logo is going to be hard to just pluck out of your head after so many years. This logo reminds me a little too much of Greg Normans line I think.

Knock off Le Tigre

196CFC10-602D-433E-9552-FC69ADFD5FCB.jpeg

I think his foundation logo is 100% better. Just the shapes would be so clean.

7A5748FD-FD6E-4BB5-B047-6A2604C0880B.jpeg

Back