Shot Scope X5 Watch

it could be that I got out of the habit over the winter of tapping the watch with the tag to ensure it was read.
I did the latest firmware update and don't notice any difference. Mine still works flawlessly, and I never tap the watchband with the tag.

I did the latest firmware update and don't notice any difference. Mine still works flawlessly, and I never tap the watchband with the tag.
I’mthe same way. I don’t ever tap I probably get within a couple inches though.

Used this again in my evening round and feel I'm getting more used to just utilizing the front, middle and back numbers to grab a club versus lasering everything

Love using the Last Shot feature.
I agree! I just wish there was a shortcut to get to that for one's approach shots that end up on the green.

last shot feature?

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

last shot feature?

If they are talking about the distance, it's the top right of the watch where it shows what tag you have. You push that and it shows you your last shot distance.

Would love to see a "demo" mode on the watch so that you could practice using it off the course. Practicing off course might help people, including myself, have a better experience with the watch while playing. Knowing how to navigate to everything quickly would allow people to use the watch more afffectively and produce more positive results, less frustration and less complaints.

As all the software changes have been made is there a list of features and how to best access them? I don't believe that the original manual is relevant anymore.

There is a demo mode in settings on the X5. It at least lets you see the screens and how you get to them.

Major issues with the app and website!
Trying to edit a round and on the app everything freezes in editing every 2 holes.
And on the website can't seem to move any of the shots to edit them.

Is there a problem with the site right now?
If this is how it is going to be i am done.

Trying to edit a round and on the app everything freezes in editing every 2 holes.

I can tell you that I also have difficulties editing on the app - but on the website it has always been smooth for me.

I just edited today's round on the Dashboard on the website with no issues. I have only used the app on my phone one time and that went just fine, but I find the app on the iPad almost impossible to work with to edit a round.

Ok well got it to edit fine on website dashboard on my Laptop.
iPad browser was a no go as was my phone app.

wow, i am SO loving my X5 so far. got it on Friday, used it Saturday/Sunday/Monday. by my third round now i've mostly got it figured out, such that after league tonight i only needed one edit (stupid OB).

it reads every shot consistently, very easy to pull up the last shot distance, and the ease of scrolling through the hole maps, hazard and lag distance, and distance to f/m/b is incredible. i'm very glad i got the touchscreen X5 as it works exactly as you'd hope.

now it's just a matter of piling up enough data to be relevant and see some trends.
i'm looking foward to the Shot Scope Experience to really pay attention to the data deep dives.

I will. Just frustrating when I've already told them, through multiple channels and it is just met with me being told I'm confused. I've played this course hundreds of times, I think I know which side is the front and which is the back.
Alright, with all the bitching I've done, have to shout out @jenisontheforum for taking care of this for me. Played my first round on my home course where the sides were mapped correctly! I think I've ironed out al the kinks with the watch at this point and am loving the feedback it's providing!

i think those are inactive clubs. (?) have you changed your Driver and 7w since getting Shot Scope?
there's an option to display only the active clubs, try turning that on and see if the yellow ones disappear.

i think those are inactive clubs. (?) have you changed your Driver and 7w since getting Shot Scope?
there's an option to display only the active clubs, try turning that on and see if the yellow ones disappear.
Thanks, the yellow are active ones I switched to (what I thought). Now the others are gone. Been playing with it trying to figure out how I can play a few rounds each with different shafts in the new driver and then compare stats.

Every time you add a club, it changes colour.

Watch overall was better last few rounds though today on 3 occasions it didn't see me as on the green even though it had me as less than 3 yards from middle.
Had to manually enter score card as the putting screen wouldn't come up despite me walking all around the green.

Suspect will have to do a lot of past round editing which has been a pain since I prefer to do on app as not always near my computer and the phone app is a mess.
It freezes when trying to edit after a few homes.
Alot of text fields when looking at performance data are cut off so you have no idea what year you chose....

Had to manually enter score card as the putting screen wouldn't come up despite me walking all around the green.
You can scroll through the screens to get to the Game Menu where you can manually choose the Pin Collect screen. That is also where you can get last club distance on those approaches that end up on the green when the Pin Collect screen is showing.

Thank you, sir

No way to add a description anywhere? I.e. what shaft is in it?
Shaft, no not that I've ever seen.

Just the actual club itself. If you wanted to do a different shaft you would need to use X1 or something and just write it down (or remember it).

Thank you, sir

No way to add a description anywhere? I.e. what shaft is in it?
No mate. If you use the same head but with different shafts you could make another one in your bag that would be a different colour, but you'd have to remember which shaft was in which.

Shaft, no not that I've ever seen.

Just the actual club itself. If you wanted to do a different shaft you would need to use X1 or something and just write it down (or remember it).
Think I'll put it in as a driver I don't have and then will just have to remember.

Back