PUMA Golf Made for This Collection

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Here in the Northeast and other locations worldwide, it has quickly become the season where going out for rounds means the automatic wardrobe selection is no longer just a pair of shorts and a polo. Instead, Mother Nature plays a much more significant role in what gets brought to the course as the wet and cold weather rolls in because being caught off-guard can make for one miserable round of golf. Over the past several years, Puma Golf has gained quite a reputation for producing impressive apparel collections, and today, they are introducing one that is ready to battle the elements while still being stylish, known simply as Made for This.

Continue reading...

That vest looks really sharp

I am definitely going to be jumping at a few of these pieces.
After traveling and having to play in some pretty crazy elements, I know being prepared is important.

Will definitely be checking out this collection. Puma is one of my go to apparel companies.

Looking forward to checking out these collections. Stiff sounds do good. Coming from Cobra Puma it’s bound to be good.

This stuff looks great. Now just to try and find a place to try it on.

Liking this. I will be interested in hearing more about this collection.

These could definitely be put to good use here in the northeast.

Good looking stuff. Tis the season.

Just when I thought I was through shopping, they pull me back in.

I love that it's more than just the shorts / polo - as in there seems to be some good thought put into non optimal weather situations. (Or as the rest of us call it, fall)

Love the Peacoat and Red DRYLBL Can't seem to find it anywhere or otherwise it would be bought.

Last edited:
Need to expand my wardrobe so I can expand my golfing comfort as the temps drop. Some great looking pieces here!

He looks so good I just need to play in places with the cooler weather.

I will own some of this. WILL.

Ya know. I’ve never owned a quality golf vest. I should dive in and give one a chance. This looks really, really nice.

the packable rain jacket has caught my eye

The vest looks like it would be a solid addition to my closet! Great for a chillier day when you don't want something long sleeved!

Getting to be that time of year, and this stuff looks great, love the quilting

Current forecast says yes, but why is the one I like blue? 😆

Don't need cold gear, but I do need new rain pants...

The Scotia Quilted jacket looks nice. I’m a baby when it comes to cold weather being spoiled here in So Cal. This one is on the radar for our really cold (below 60) mornings.

I have pair of the prior generation PUMA waterproof rain pants and they are great!!!

I'm a vest guy, and I like the looks of that one in this collection.

Back