Puma Avant Golf Shoes

They definitely hit a little different market and add options for them. I thought about them but decided to go another direction. They're a little bit too in between for me.

I really like this cross over between a classic golf shoe styling and puma's comfort

Saw these at the store the other day but no info was out or on the website. Here is how they look in hand. I think these would look great if you are a pants guys. Kind of a classic with a modern twist. Super comfortable when I tried them on and the price is solid.

IMG_5552.jpgIMG_5553.jpg

Saw these at the store the other day but no info was out or on the website. Here is how they look in hand. I think these would look great if you are a pants guys. Kind of a classic with a modern twist. Super comfortable when I tried them on and the price is solid.

View attachment 9245000View attachment 9245001
Man I kinda really want the wingtips.

I sort of hate but love them?

Good looking shoe. Not a shoe I would buy but I think they look good.

These styles are not for me.

Oops forgot the blue one haha

IMG_5632.jpg

Saw these out at Golf Galaxy this weekend. Tried them on and I’m not typically a ‘classic golf shoe’ guy but I LOVED the fit and look. I’m bet I end up in a pair of these before long.

Blending of old school spikes and new school spikeless. I like this offering a lot. Classy.

These are awesome. Have been liking the footjoy look lately but have always been a puma shoes guy. I really like these.

The AP Limited Edition ones look good, probably better if you wear trousers.

1708969053851.png

those are some damn fine looking shoes!

I think the color options are a little snooze worthy, but in general, I like these a lot. They look soft and comfy.

Not for me style wise, but these are their first shoes like this that had me at least consider them. These are strong and love that Puma is filling this spot as well

They're a great looking modern take on the "classic" golf shoe, but I wear shorts whenever possible so they're not really my style. Puma makes comfortable shoes, so I'm sure they're a lot more comfy than the old style classics were.

These are not the look I lean towards, but I like how these came out. Puma definitely will bring the comfort.

They can do a spiked version easily.. Puma will have fun with these. I expect to see a Masters Green saddle in a few weeks.

Those look really nice.

sometimes pretty far out on the fringe is a weird place to live. Puma has always done great things in my mind in regards to their target market, which sometimes is the more athletic or quirky looking shoe.

I am actually thrilled to see them come full circle and tackle a new way to look at a traditional shoe. I thin its a larger portion of the market.
I personally love the way these look.

They can do a spiked version easily.. Puma will have fun with these. I expect to see a Masters Green saddle in a few weeks.
Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

These make me want to buy a few more pairs of pants.

Back