Official Hole In One Thread

Congrats on the ace!

Congratulations! I don’t think I would be nearly as calm.
Hahaa. I get that a lot. I’m a very even keeled guy. Don’t ever get too high or too low usually.

The evening started poorly, a couple of quadruple bogies for me, my buddy was struggling as well, we don’t play as much as we use to, both of our games have been in the pits, I was wondering if I should just throw in the towel. By the end of the round my buddy had four birds and I had a hole in one. Funny game.

IMG_0809.png

The evening started poorly, a couple of quadruple bogies for me, my buddy was struggling as well, we don’t play as much as we use to, both of our games have been in the pits, I was wondering if I should just throw in the towel. By the end of the round my buddy had four birds and I had a hole in one. Funny game.

View attachment 9189767
Congrats!

View attachment 9189767
18 at Normandie is a tough hole. Which tees were you playing? Congratulations!

Thanks, I’m a short hitter, the red and yellows are where we play. It’s a crazy layout, 18 at Normandie is special.

Last edited:
Look what I got in the mail today!
IMG_3643.jpeg
Back of the tag has the same logo as the postcard. It’s a nice real wood engraving. Very cool.

(and yes I wrote the wrong date on the ball because I’m a moron :ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
Hole #2, Rich Valley Golf Club, league play. This was also the closest to the pin hole tonight. My tee shot landed 1 foot short of the hole and 5 inches right, hopped to about 1 foot past the hole, then backspin took over and sucked it into the hole.
230712 HIO Pose.jpg

Hole #2, Rich Valley Golf Club, league play. This was also the closest to the pin hole tonight. My tee shot landed 1 foot short of the hole and 5 inches right, hopped to about 1 foot past the hole, then backspin took over and sucked it into the hole.
View attachment 9192307
Congrats!!!

View attachment 9192307
Congratulations! Even better that you did it during league and won a KP with it!

View attachment 9192307

Congratulations!

On Thursday I aced number 17 on The Wildnerness at Fortune Bay. 8 iron from 127, hit it little heavy to be honest, but landed on the green and rolled up the slope just left of the hole and went in.

Naturally, it was a hole after we lost our four ball match 3 and 2, lol. It was pretty that it happened on the annual summer golf trip I take with some of my oldest friends because it's a memory of the trip that we'll always have to share.

On Thursday I aced number 17 on The Wildnerness at Fortune Bay. 8 iron from 127, hit it little heavy to be honest, but landed on the green and rolled up the slope just left of the hole and went in.

Naturally, it was a hole after we lost our four ball match 3 and 2, lol. It was pretty that it happened on the annual summer golf trip I take with some of my oldest friends because it's a memory of the trip that we'll always have to share.
Congrats!!!

Congrats on the ace!

Congratulations, and what a great time to get it! Making memories is what it's all about on those kind of trips.

Hole in one in my opening club championship match!

Hole 13 plays downhill, was 185 today. Hit a 7 iron that faded. Asked for the ground hook off the big slope to the right. Rolled and hit the cup and disappeared!

20230721_135600.jpg

Congrats on hole in one.

One of these days I hope to join in the celebration here.

Until then, congrats on all the accomplishments! Well done!

Back