Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

My wife bought my son a pair of 4s, the ugly ass foam Yeezy things, and a pari of Birks yesterday, so I took that as permission! :ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha! At least yours have style!

Do any of you Rakuten??

Ordered a pair of those lows. Seem fun.

I have not. Why?
8% cash back on Nike. I will usually wait till Nike is having a sale. and Rakuten is offering something good and stack discounts. Last pair of Jordans I ended up only paying $65 once the rebate hit. Rakuten does a quarterly check back to you.

8% cash back on Nike. I will usually wait till Nike is having a sale. and Rakuten is offering something good and stack discounts. Last pair of Jordans I ended up only paying $65 once the rebate hit. Rakuten does a quarterly check back to you.
Interesting, I should check it out.

• Haha
Reactions: Bus
Well ****! I have an acct and I didn't even thing to use it! f**k.

Interesting, I should check it out.
you just find what you like then go through the app to the store. If there are Nike discount codes available use those as normal. Then the check out will take you back to Rakuten and you will get that discount as well.

Well ****! I have an acct and I didn't even thing to use it! f**k.
Dang!! I did try to help. lol!! I mean, on these it is only $12'ish dollars. But still it is $12 dollars.. lol

Wait, like an actualy check?

Yeah, the Doc uses her acct when she buys stuff and gets an actual check from them time to time haha

Sounds like you ordered them? 👊
I did, I have started deep cleaning the house to help my seeking forgiveness. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have to stop. Too many shoes. I have instant remorse.

yep. Once a quarter. Whaterver you buy through there they send you a rebate check. So before I buy anything I always check there to see if their are discounts. The last shoes I bought. Nike had something like a 30% off and Rakuten has a 10% off so it worked out nice.

yep. Once a quarter. Whaterver you buy through there they send you a rebate check. So before I buy anything I always check there to see if their are discounts. The last shoes I bought. Nike had something like a 30% off and Rakuten has a 10% off so it worked out nice.
Looks like you can get paid through Paypal too. I'll probably go that route.

I did, I have started deep cleaning the house to help my seeking forgiveness. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I have to stop. Too many shoes. I have instant remorse.
Cleaning Chores GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Back