ANNOUNCEMENT New THP Limited Series Coming Soon

Shirt came in today. Love how soft these are. Medium was the right choice for me. My golf shirts are usually small and I typically wear Medium T-shirts. Glad I went with the medium. Perfect fit.

My shirt made it to me today. Thank you to @jdtox for not having it “lost in the mail” because I am a Hacker.

Shirt came over the weekend. I wore it today. Nice and comfortable.

Think mine got delivered today, will be a bit before I get to them. Kinda pumped to see them after all these raves

Mine came today! Shirt is top notch!

Mine was delivered today as well. I love the material and the design. Thank you @jdtox!!

Mine was delivered today also. Great job on the design @jdtox! Material is very comfortable - I'm on the border of L and XL depending on the shirt, glad I ordered XL.

T0408.JPG

Yep happens frequently at our post- they're not the best in the world.
Service request filed- 2-5 business day response time. I love USPS!!

Mine just arrived. Sized up and fits great. Very comfortable. Great job!

I got mine in the mail. My wife sent me a text saying I had more golf stuff arrive.

This is one of my favorite shirts I have from a design and feel standpoint. Sizing up was a good call and again, well done

Got mine in as well. These are well done @jdtox! Going to be rocking it this week/weekend for sure.

I cannot wait to wear mine tomorrow. So soft and love the design

Wearing mine as I catch up on round 2. Great material and fit.

Sporting my shirt today for Masters Sunday

I wore it yesterday. I liked it from the beginning but now it’s wife approved.”That shirt looks nice. I really like it.” We got a winner.

Back