CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Just a heads up, biofreeze is typically just a skin irritant that tricks the brain into thinking it’s doing something.

A good topical that is OTC and actually will help aches and pains legitimately is voltaren gel. Great stuff if you have a cvs or somthing nearby.

I go through a lot of Voltaren and it works. It was prescription up until a couple of years ago.

@JB - how’s the elbow? Just pour Fresca aka Miracle Water directly on it if it’s not improving very quickly.

I’m now down to 20 coins. Threw one on Worldwide. Trevor is giving lessons that are winning people drivers and now giving lessons to the whole group. The preview show almost got me, but the lessons convinced me
Dang it! I may be getting reeled into this one too.

Somebody talk to me about the Qi-10 Driver that was won. I don't think we've seen a pic of it. I'm really curious what model it is and the shaft.

Also curious if @outlawx is going to put it in play tomorrow.
I am starting the rumor that @outlawx is going to be playing the driver tomorrow!

Trevor is really good from WWG. Out albatross coins on them.
Reason they got my coins and prediction on the show.

That said, I want a THPer team to being this home!

How about the grass in this pic though?! Maybe I'm just really jonesing for some green stuff as we're mid-spring melt up here.
Looks photoshopped to me. Way too nice! 😆

What a cool night, looks like you are all doing it right!

Working on catching up. This swag is absolutely on point!!

Back