Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

One last question about visualization, especially for those that visualize their ball flight. Does your visualization influence the actual ball flight? For example, have you found if you visualize a fade or draw, you're more likely to hit a fade or a draw?
This is difficult for me as I do not have the ability to hit a fade on command so I don't visualize that. My vizualization is always a draw as that is my preferred shape, it's really just chosing a good starting line and seeing it take the amount of draw i want. So I can't say wethere it influences my actual ball flight as I'm usually only visualizing my normal draw ball flight.

It’s easy to fall into this, almost going through the motions at times. It’s certainly cost me some of the dozen I’ve seeded to the local woodland and aquatic friends.
Looks like we have a lot of mutual friends :LOL:. I still have one or two left so I'm going to try and go back to being very purposeful with these and try to get back on track.

One last question about visualization, especially for those that visualize their ball flight. Does your visualization influence the actual ball flight? For example, have you found if you visualize a fade or draw, you're more likely to hit a fade or a draw?
Like @TWright971, I can execute a draw far better than I can a fade. I've tried, but for some reason I have a hard time with the fade.

I feel like the visualization increases the chance of me executing the desired shot shape, but not all the time. I generally understand the mechanics of what you need to do to execute a draw or fade, but I have a hard time - throughout the entire swing, I'm thinking about too many things (path, club face, stance, etc.). With the visualization piece, it almost feels like when I really visualize the shot shape well, it helps my body do what it needs to in order to execute that shot a little more naturally.

Could very well just be coincidence, but even if the visualization only helps me execute 1% better, I'll take it.

Looks like we have a lot of mutual friends :LOL:. I still have one or two left so I'm going to try and go back to being very purposeful with these and try to get back on track.
I blew my last two over the weekend. Have some RX mindset now, not sure I’m sold on it vs the RXS for my game but I’ll add those thoughts to the ball thread as I get some conclusions for me.

One or the debates I find funny, is people who say saving a stroke or 2 per round isn’t worth changing their ball, but they will spend $600 on a driver to save a stroke or 2.

These golf balls and the MindSet philosophy have helped me enjoy the game more and score better A LOT better!

They 💯 are staying in the bag this year!

Last edited:
Back