Ballnamic: PING Ball Fitting?

Well, I had some fun with PW's when I was practicing...each set is the average from 5 shots.

Will do 8, 6, UW, and DR eventually too.

BALL​
BALL SPEED​
LAUNCH ANGLE​
SPIN​
CARRY​
TOTAL​
DESCENT ANGLE​
PEAK HEIGHT​
CLUB SPEED​
Staff Model​
112​
24​
8727​
144​
144​
52​
36Y​
84​
Honma​
109​
25​
8853​
139​
139​
51​
36Y​
85​
Tour B X​
109​
23​
8242​
142​
143​
53​
33Y​
85​
Chrome Tour​
111​
25​
8661​
142​
143​
53​
37Y​
84​

Well, I had some fun with PW's when I was practicing...each set is the average from 5 shots.

BALL​
BALL SPEED​
LAUNCH ANGLE​
SPIN​
CARRY​
TOTAL​
DESCENT ANGLE​
PEAK HEIGHT​
CLUB SPEED​
Staff Model​
112​
24​
8727​
144​
144​
52​
36Y​
84​
Honma​
109​
25​
8853​
139​
139​
51​
36Y​
85​
Tour B X​
109​
23​
8242​
142​
143​
53​
33Y​
85​
Chrome Tour​
111​
25​
8661​
142​
143​
53​
37Y​
84​

Good stuff. Those are great 7i numbers for me carry wise. 😀

Ok, I got my actual numbers today and plugged them in. The recommendations when I put in the vague information were-
1. AVX
2. Callaway Chrome Tour
3. Pro V1x
4. V1x Left Dash
5. LA Golf

The recommendations with my actual numbers were-
1. Chrome Tour
2. Srixon Q Star Tour
3. Pro V1x
4. Wilson Triad
5. Pro V1x Left Dash

Kind of all over the place with my actual numbers. I’ve been playing the Left Dash for awhile and it’s been a good fit. I do not like the Q star tour. I might have to try the Chrome Tour and see how it stacks up.
Definitely all over the place! That is an odd mix of low spin balls and some high spin balls.

Won a box of Wilson Triads last year at an event and they spun way too much for me. Gave half of them away.

The AVX flies too low and doesn’t spin enough for me. Good in the wind or playing links style courses.

sorry not sorry GIF

BALL​
BALL SPEED​
LAUNCH ANGLE​
SPIN​
CARRY​
TOTAL​
DESCENT ANGLE​
PEAK HEIGHT​
CLUB SPEED​
Staff Model​
112​
24​
8727​
144​
144​
52​
36Y​
84​
Honma​
109​
25​
8853​
139​
139​
51​
36Y​
85​
Tour B X​
109​
23​
8242​
142​
143​
53​
33Y​
85​
Chrome Tour​
111​
25​
8661​
142​
143​
53​
37Y​
84​
Curious to see the rest of the clubs with the Staff Model as that keeps popping up for me

Does anybody know what higher compression ball has the lowest workability score (straighest) on Ballnamic? I've seen Q star and Bridgestone RX very low but they are too low compression for me. I'm looking for a fast ball that's also super straight, and good in the wind.

Does anybody know what higher compression ball has the lowest workability score (straighest) on Ballnamic? I've seen Q star and Bridgestone RX very low but they are too low compression for me. I'm looking for a fast ball that's also super straight, and good in the wind.
This is the Pro V1x left dash

IMG_2336.jpeg

I’ve been meaning to try this out. These were my results.
IMG_2336.jpegIMG_2337.jpeg

Wilson staff ball is getting so many reccos from Ballnamic it seems like. I was very perplexed when I ended up getting the recco for it last month. I did try it out and they aren't lying about it being HIGH SPIN.. I didn't get it on a monitor yet but I could tell on course that it was spinning like the devil when I started ballooning irons. I ended up trading the 3 remaining sleeves to a guy at the club for some TP5's he didn't like.

I'm out of Ballnamic instances (I think 4 total) so I'll need to re-up again soon.

Well, the Staff Model that was way up there for me
Is indeed a really dang good ball.

Very interesting. Food for thought.

1713473218949.png

1713473395504.png

Very interesting. Food for thought.

The Chrome Tour and Tour B X keep showing up in fittings for me as well. Later in the season I'll pick up a sleeve to test.

LA Golf shows up as well, but at $69 a dozen I'm out.

Well, the Staff Model that was way up there for me
Is indeed a really dang good ball.

It's impressive. The way they keep a softer feel with good iron distance is really special

It's impressive. The way they keep a softer feel with good iron distance is really special
It’s one I’d definitely like to get some data on. They’re just such a trip as a company, it makes it hard to commit to acquiring some

I’m always shocked when it spits out that LA Golf ball
It's not a ball I've ever considered. $55/dz is enough for me.
I thought I remembered reading that you are already gaming the BX? Am I mistaken or did something change and your in TP5 now?
I tried it and liked it, particularly in windy conditions. I preferred the slightly softer feel and higher greenside spin I saw from the TP5 and B XS (gamer for the most part of 3 years). The TP5 gave me a little more distance than the B XS and flew a bit lower. The BX was a bit longer than the TP5.

I tried it and liked it, particularly in windy conditions. I preferred the slightly softer feel and higher greenside spin I saw from the TP5 and B XS (gamer for the most part of 3 years). The TP5 gave me a little more a little more distance than the B XS and flew a bit lower. The BX was a bit longer than the TP5.
Yep, the price is….oof.

It’s one I’d definitely like to get some data on. They’re just such a trip as a company, it makes it hard to commit to acquiring some
I consider committing to them for a year. At the beginning of next year/end of this when new models are released I'll try some out and see if they're worth it. And then when they refresh their Staff line, I can check it out again.

I'm shocked how low Ballnamic has the Chrome Tour for wind score. It's probably the best wind ball I've ever played.

I'm shocked how low Ballnamic has the Chrome Tour for wind score. It's probably the best wind ball I've ever played.
I agree with ballnamic's assessment on that. It felt like the least stable ball I tested on course.

I’ve played it in a TON Of high wind and it’s been tremendous, so I definitely agree with you.

I tried it and liked it, particularly in windy conditions. I preferred the slightly softer feel and higher greenside spin I saw from the TP5 and B XS (gamer for the most part of 3 years). The TP5 gave me a little more distance than the B XS and flew a bit lower. The BX was a bit longer than the TP5.
Be glad it did not suggest the Attomax ball!

Back