LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is something different, but something I think some THPers are going to enjoy. This week, GG (she is here virtually) and I are hosting the entire staff at Briggs Ranch for a few days. This is a chance to say thank you for all of their hard work, but also discuss our ideas for the future and take in their input on new ideas and rounding out ours.

This is where it gets fun. Anybody that knows @GolferGal and I, knows we believe in transparency. You heard it on Worst Golf Podcast previously and in each of our AMAs. We want to include everybody on the forum community and the entire staff agrees. This thread will be an ongoing thing that if it happens over the next few days, you will see or hear about it. And as we share ideas, this will be a place where they go out.

It’s also a place for you to ask questions. Anything you want. It can be about content, it can be about events, it can be about teasers we share. It can be about equipment, our games, etc. Because we are hosting this at Briggs Ranch, and will be playing plenty of golf.

Unfortunately we are down one, as @Muchmore isn’t able to be with us, but he is a huge part of this team and will be following along and probably get bugged quite a bit as ideas roll out.

Our Itinerary
Tomorrow we have lunch at Briggs
Then we settle in and go over some thoughts on ideas.
Then we have dinner with the group and we got them some fun stuff to enjoy.

Tuesday we play a lot of golf. It starts at 8am and probably doesnt stop until dinner.
Wednesday we play another round and then people depart.

There is also a live preview show for the WorldWide Golf Championship, and Albatross Coins will be a hot topic during that one I am sure.

If you like to hear about the inner workings from not just our point of view, but those who work with us (not for us), this is going to be a fun thread. It will also be a place where some pretty neat teasers are being dropped on things coming up in the near future and probably distant future.

So myself @Jman @jdtox @MWard @ddec @Canadan @Muchmore @GolferGal @Hawk @JDax welcome you to the 2024 THP Staff Retreat and hope you enjoy following along with our madness.

Bummed I can’t be there but I’m ready be bugged and follow along!!

Enjoy. I'll try to follow along the best I can but need to get things done at work before I leave for Briggs.

Should be a fun few days! Enjoy it!!

Enjoy. I'll try to follow along the best I can but need to get things done at work before I leave for Briggs.
May be doing some scouting for you.

Awesome!

Can't wait to see Dean skull some shots!

Who is going to be win the best dressed award?

Fun times! Enjoy.

Will @Canadan hit diver on every par 4&5? I vote yes.

So awesome. Hopefully(or hopefully not) you equal the bar tab we had at Srixon experience.

This sounds like a blast. Have fun!

I intend to lose a few balls making silly decisions.
Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

As someone who is constantly encouraging and challenging my team, it comes much more naturally when you love what you do and who you work with. It’s great to see this. Hope everyone enjoys the retreat.

Oh you all will have a great time! Looking forward to the golf and food pics ;-)

Oh this sounds fun. I'll be following along tomorrow 👍

Can’t wait to follow along! Color me jealous this is an amazing group of people.

Sounds like a blast- thanks for bringing us along.

This, right here is why this place is the best place on the internet! I hope all of you have a great time down there and look forward to what you all are cooking up for the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back