EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Yags also plays a 7W @baylrballa ;)
Think Little Man GIF by MOODMAN

Revision #3, I like the possibilities of this setup.

Darkspeed Max 9*, UST Lin-Q White 6f3, Crossline undersized, Tour length

Darkspeed X - 3w, UST Lin-Q Blue 6F3, Crossline undersized, -1/2”

Darkspeed X - 7w, UST Lin-Q Blue 7F3, Crossline undersized, -1/2”

King Tec - 5h, MMT 70, Crossline undersized, standard

Darkspeed hybrid - 6h, MMT 80, Crossline undersized, -1”

Darkspeed OL - 7-G, KBS TGI 85, Crossline undersized, -3/4”

Snakebite Raw Classic - 52 bent to 51, -3/4”, DG S200 black

Snakebite Raw Classic - 56 bent to 55, -1/2”, DG S200 black

Snakebite Raw Versatile - 58 bent to 59, standard, DG S200 black

Agera RS-30 - 33”, Lamkin Deep Etch cord
So for your wedges you want to reduce bounce?

Just curious, I guess I’d go the other direction. E.g. I would go with a 50° and bend it to 51°

So for your wedges you want to reduce bounce?

Just curious, I guess I’d go the other direction. E.g. I would go with a 50° and bend it to 51°
I would too except the classic grind isn’t available in 50 or 54

I would too except the classic grind isn’t available in 50 or 54
Yea classic is only available on the 52/56/60

147 Days til we get to roll up to Briggs Ranch and get this thing started. How is everyone feeling?

What Club are you most looking forward to?

I cannot wait to get the Darkspeed fairway woods in my bag. I'm a huge fairway wood guy and can't wait to have the 5 and 7 woods to get in tune with.

Looking at other events that took place at Briggs ranch, and the Briggs Ranch hole breakdowns which hole are you most looking forward to?

Hole 6 Stands out in my head, only hole with water, looks like it fits my eye with a draw possibly working really well here. Also Hole 14 looks fun, but the bunkers all down the left side worry me.
My thoughts have been in the Darkspeed driver, since it's the only one of the new crop I have in the bag. Kind of, since I also have a King Tec hybrid and Snakebite X's.

But what I'm most looking forward to are the irons. My iron sets have been Bio Cell, LTDx, LTDx OL and AJ. So the jump to King Tours exites me, while at the same time makes me a bit nerveous.

I was already convinced I'd play the Darkspeeds this year. Until I hit the King Tours. Still not 100% though.

How many Morgan Cuppers are thinking about going with the widelow in one of the wedge slots?

He's a Hacker, but the one of the smartest people I've ever met if not the. I truly love that guy and being around both he and Jose. Take advantage while you can.
Yags and Jose are absolute treasures. The fact that we and others have had, and the new guys will have, the access to them to ask any question we can imagine is amazing. And, no matter how brilliant or not the question might be, the conversation is unfailingly respectful and friendly. Only at THP!

How many Morgan Cuppers are thinking about going with the widelow in one of the wedge slots?
Not I, I don’t jive well with anything wide with wedges.

Absolutely. I play a previous gen 58 WL currently and I'll put the new one in if nothing changes.

Not sure I've seen a Wonger take than this.

Ok back to your corner and I'll see myself out.
Oh boy.
More Wong I believe would be the grammatically correct usage.
Shut the door on your way out 🤣

147 Days til we get to roll up to Briggs Ranch and get this thing started. How is everyone feeling?

I cannot wait to get the Darkspeed fairway woods in my bag. I'm a huge fairway wood guy and can't wait to have the 5 and 7 woods to get in tune with.

Looking at other events that took place at Briggs ranch, and the Briggs Ranch hole breakdowns which hole are you most looking forward to?

Hole 6 Stands out in my head, only hole with water, looks like it fits my eye with a draw possibly working really well here. Also Hole 14 looks fun, but the bunkers all down the left side worry me.
I agree with you on the excitement surrounding the fairway woods. I have struggled with them in the past and am at a point now where I feel comfortable I can play one consistently. Looking forward to the Darkspeed 5w in the bag.

I hit the tours today and my o my they are lovely.

6 am at the big tree on the right. Everything runs towards the water.

Posting this because they don't have a competing forum or anything and Yags is LIVE on a Q&A. right now if anyone wants to hear some Darkspeed goodness from the man himself!!

Got to finally watch this. @Master Yagley is such a joy to listen to talk about gear. Love that he gets so genuinely excited about what they turn out at Cobra! Great watch/listen 😍

I was initially leaning that way in the 60° as I play the low bounce now. The Cobra website though says it isn’t for firm or shallower swings which is both me.

Back