NEWS The THP Mobile App Update

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
If you have the THP Mobile App it is time to give it an update in iOS. If you don’t have it yet, definitely give it a download.

With our new forum software we launched a bit ago, all of that is now right from the click in the mobile app, which of course still has all of our articles, video content and the THP Radio Network which will be expanding quite a bit in 2020.

78118031-6BC7-4DA3-B282-C390D21C816B.png

Cool. Didn't know there was an app. Thanks!

• Admin
Cool. Didn't know there was an app. Thanks!

Yes, it gets lost in the shuffle at times, with so much going on, but for a fast and easy way to take in everything, there is no better source. It is not some clone app like many sites use, but rather completely custom and built for THPers to consume content as easy as possible.

THP resides on the first page of my apps on my mobile device. Quick & easy access to articles & other content.

• Admin
THP resides on the first page of my apps on my mobile device. Quick & easy access to articles & other content.

Love that. Me too.

@JB is there work being done on an Android version? I have the app on my phone however the forum opens up in phones web browser. Is that the same with Apple?

• Admin
@JB is there work being done on an Android version? I have the app on my phone however the forum opens up in phones web browser. Is that the same with Apple?

Yes. With the new forum software, the browser is not only incredibly feature rich, but also very fast.
Tapatalk as a mobile software platform serves a purpose, but it is littered with errors and security issues. We keep it there for those that do like it, but they are missing out on a number of the feature rich forum.

Installed...Nice! Thanks!

This is new news to me! Maybe this week isn't going to be as sh**y as I had thought it was going to be :D

Quick Update to the THP Golf Mobile App is available on iOS right now.
A few noticed an issue when in Dark Mode on their phone. That has been fixed.

Downloading now! I too didn't know it was available, but should make it easy for on course updates.

Quick Update to the THP Golf Mobile App is available on iOS right now.
A few noticed an issue when in Dark Mode on their phone. That has been fixed.

saw that this morning, it looks good.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Back