The Official Banter Away Thread

So I am in Terre Haute Indiana for the evening until tomorrow morning when I bolt out early.
Nothing like staying for a single night and bringing in 4 suitcases to the room so I can organize my clothes for the THP Experience.

Now to pick a restaurant for dinner. Feeling a sandwich, but what kind? These are the types of decisions that weigh on me.
Does a calzone count as a sandwich? Because that sounds really good to me right now.

Does a calzone count as a sandwich? Because that sounds really good to me right now.
hahaha. Maybe?
Ironically enough I ended up at the pizza place that I started a thread on

Not really, but I could go for one right now too

Parks And Recreation Pie GIF

Not really, but I could go for one right now too
According to another thread, a judge in Indiana ruled that tacos and burritos are sandwiches. I could definitely go for tacos or a burrito too!

According to another thread, a judge in Indiana ruled that tacos and burritos are sandwiches. I could definitely go for tacos or a burrito too!
I only have one followup question your honour: why would a judge be asked to rule on something like that?

I only have one followup question your honour: why would a judge be asked to rule on something like that?
It was in a civil suit, something about a restaurant being able to open in a strip mall which had conditions saying only sandwich places could do business there, or something like that. He ruled that a Mexican restaurant met the criteria.

It was in a civil suit, something about a restaurant being able to open in a strip mall which had conditions saying only sandwich places could do business there, or something like that. He ruled that a Mexican restaurant met the criteria.
Did he rule on hot dogs being a sandwich or not? 😂

Going to my daughter in law's nephew's U10 all star baseball game.

$10 admission.

I better see a homer and a double play 🤣👍🏼

So I am in Terre Haute Indiana for the evening until tomorrow morning when I bolt out early.
Nothing like staying for a single night and bringing in 4 suitcases to the room so I can organize my clothes for the THP Experience.

Now to pick a restaurant for dinner. Feeling a sandwich, but what kind? These are the types of decisions that weigh on me.
If you knew the amount of my morning that is spent figuring out where I'm going to get lunch, it would blow your mind.

Back