EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Rember to enjoy every moment. What awaits is amazing.
👊

This is one of my favorite parts of all that surrounds Morgan Cup. Blood runs either red or blue, but past participants from both sides have been so encouraging and quick to share wisdom in hopes of seeing the new guys enjoy every minute.

I was thinking of what I am most excited about the bag. It was too hard to decide. Really excited about the irons wedges and putter
Wedges and putter for me. I’m struggling with my wedges but I hit the Snakebite’s really well at my fitting. And the putter was crazy good for me when I tried it.

I was thinking of what I am most excited about the bag. It was too hard to decide. Really excited about the irons wedges and putter
I'm super exited to get the irons out on the course. Hoping to see the same results I had in the fitting. Also the putter will be a big upgrade. But all are exiting of course.

Every time I think I have my answer to what part of the bag excites me most, I prove to be wrong. Every part of the bag has me so excited for different reasons. From a purely practical standpoint, the wedges are highly anticipated. I haven’t replaced my wedges in about 9 years 😬 so my grooves are slightly worn. I can only imagine what it will be like to spin a wedge shot with my new Snakebite wedges.

Every time I think I have my answer to what part of the bag excites me most, I prove to be wrong. Every part of the bag has me so excited for different reasons. From a purely practical standpoint, the wedges are highly anticipated. I haven’t replaced my wedges in about 9 years 😬 so my grooves are slightly worn. I can only imagine what it will be like to spin a wedge shot with my new Snakebite wedges.
The wedges, SBX and SB, were much better than I expected. I knew they would be good buy they far exceeded my expectations.

I know driver is usually the one that gets the most attention and excitement, so I don’t want to be cliche, but I think the Darkspeed X is going to be a really nice step up for me. Based on what I have been seeing indoors, more distance and really minimized the left miss. I am excited to get this on course and confirm that what I am seeing indoors, translates to the course because that is what matters.

Back