2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It is that time of year again where the golf season is winding down. We want to thank every single person that joined the 2018 Albatross Club and welcome you to the 2019 edition. The entire 2018 campaign was a special one for us as it was the 10 year anniversary of this community. 2019 is shaping up to be one heck of a very fun year for AC members. I want to start off by saying that THP as a website will always be completely free of charge, however for those that want a little more out of the community and help support the growth through creativity and innovation, we offer the Albatross Club as an addition. What does one get? Read on for the details.

ac2019.png

Cost
$34.95
Membership runs from 1/1-12/31

Helping Children
A portion of every Albatross Club membership will go to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 1.13.35 PM.png

St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.

In the name of the community here, THP will be providing something incredible for an organization that does amazing work. Your help and partnership of THP is something special and know that you are helping all of the brothers and sisters of this community that we call a family make a difference. Not just to THP, but to St. Jude, because the the majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most — saving kids regardless of their financial situation.

What Is Included
THP Pop Socket
Ability to bump threads in the marketplace
Tag under your name on the forum showing support
Ability to be a part of THP Events
Ability to take part in THP Special Events (free trips and more)
Special Contests for Albatross Club Members Only
Special Forum Testing of equipment for Albatross Club Members Only
2019 THP Holiday Cheer Multiple Day Giveaway
20% off all regularly priced items in THP Store
2019 THP Fantasy Golf (full bag of clubs up for grabs)
Invitation to be part of THP Fantasy Football (more great prizes)
Free shipping on prizes and equipment for testing
And Much Much More

THP Events
THP Events will once again be returning and the unthinkable will take place. While a few have been announced there are many more announcements still to come and expect a calendar of events bursting with incredible opportunities at destinations all over the US. Each event is held for our Albatross Club Members and we are so excited for what the 2019 year is going to bring you and where it will be bringing us.

Special Events
The Grandaddy, Shaft Up, The Sweep, Bring It, are just some examples of the Special Events we have done in the past that are unique ways to experience amazing things for Albatross Club Members. Each of these feature all expenses paid trips, equipment and a whole lot more. We have some lofty goals set for 2019, but believe this next year will surpass anything we have ever done before in this area.

Signing Up
You can click here to sign up. Clicking on it will take you through the simple steps to become a member. If someone would like to make a larger donation, just let us know and we can make arrangements.

We want to thank each and every person for even considering the support of THP and what 2019 will bring us.

The membership fee is non-refundable

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the absolute best purchase any member can make! Always a great cause and opens up doors you'd never be able to walk through without it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Done! best golf money spent each year

.......done

By the way @JB, I'm glad to see the partnership with St. Jude continue! Such a great cause!

• Admin
By the way @JB, I'm glad to see the partnership with St. Jude continue! Such a great cause!

Thank you my friend. Its an honor and privilege to be able to give back to this amazing place in the name of this community.

Done. Thank you THP.

2019 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Done: always a great way to kick off the new year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done! What a great way to give back. Well worth it

Always a good cause. Signed up and looking forward to another year.

stop me if you've heard this before: best money i spend all year. paid up!

Thank you to the person that paid mine - That's my gig!
I'll make sure to pay it forward.

Such an easy decision. Just do it. Eff cancer. Donation sent in.

Also, love the new badge design.

Donation sent. F*** cancer, St Judes and THP is the best combo there is. 2019 will be the best one yet.

Sent. Best $35 I spend every year and its such a great cause

F Cancer and long live this awesome partnership ! Signed up!

Signed up! Thanks again to THP and all the partners and especially supporting such a great cause!

I'm in and I hope this thread explodes with new support!

As others have already stated, best money I spent on golf in 2018 and just became the best money I spent on golf in 2019. The fact that it also supports a great cause is just icing on the cake. Thank you THP!

This is the best $34.95 I will spend this year. Great people, great cause, and great experience.

In again; such a great cause, even if all the THP benefits weren't a part of this!!

Done and ready to roll for 2019

DONE!!

Thank you Josh and Morgan for creating such a great site and community, along with everything you do for St. Jude.

Here's to another 10 years!!!

Back