The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Official Banter Away Thread

Stupid rain. I guess I will go to Dick's and do some club demoing instead of going to the short game practice area today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife and I are waiting to get our first tattoos, kinda excited.

Just received some sad news, one of my coworkers (before we both retired) wife was in an auto accident and she did not make it. Prayers and thoughts for him and his family.

Just received some sad news, one of my coworkers (before we both retired) wife was in an auto accident and she did not make it. Prayers and thoughts for him and his family.

That's terrible, so sorry to hear.

Sorry to hear that, Randy...

Simple words to live by...Just be a good dude. So simple yet so difficult for people to follow.

I'm sorry to hear that Randy, my thoughts are with you guys and your friend.

Sorry Randy. Can't imagine the pain you guys are in right now.

Sorry to heat about your friend, Randy. Prayers for the family and you guys.

I am probably the worst golfer in the history of the world!!

So sorry to hear that Randy. Thoughts and prayers to his family and yours.

SLDR Stand bag for $129? WTH? That is ridiculous. They have some awesome prices on everything. Trying to resist buying more shoes.

Glad you mentioned, I am on the site now, trying to not tap checkout. What a ridiculous deal on that bag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love having someone revert to name calling and still use me.
#EightyTwenty
#BigPicture
#RememberTheGood

Am I the only one utterly confused at the turn the 7 thread took?
Maybe it's a reading comprehension thing. :alien:

Am I the only one utterly confused at the turn the 7 thread took?
Maybe it's a reading comprehension thing. :alien:

Sadly, I am not surprised at all. For some reason, people get very heated about a brand, or product they are passionate about. For some reason these things escalate quickly, feelings immediately get hurt, accusations get thrown around, people's morals get questioned, and so on.

There is no such thing as a healthy debate anymore.

I have spent the first day of this short vacation reading and napping. I left the hotel room once to get a few things from the shop in the lobby. I stocked the kitchen. This has been such a great day. The THP activity today has certainly been interesting.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

I just found out Golfergal does not know the song Take Me Home by John Denver (along with Dwight and Andy from the office).

I know Mikedean does since it was in our heads all week long.

Guessing she didn't go to many piano bars in college... Damn you Dueling Pianos

I just found out Golfergal does not know the song Take Me Home by John Denver (along with Dwight and Andy from the office).

I know Mikedean does since it was in our heads all week long.

It won't stop dude...Laura hasn't heard it I was singing it on the course...I'm doomed

Sorry to hear this buddy. It's a wake up call when tragedy hits so close to home.

Simple words to live by...Just be a good dude. So simple yet so difficult for people to follow.

Oh so true Jordan words I try to live by everyday. I may not succeed every minute of every day but I try my hardest to be a good dude overall.

Mr. Sunshine on my G D shoulders John Denver.

Cracks me up everytime.

I haven't had nicotine in 2 months and yet I feel zero effects from smoking this cigar tonight

Heading out to the Gulf Stram

5uteneme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back