UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

Hey, whatever floats your boat. lol
My daughter would freak out. So anything that gets her interested, interests me. LOL>

Decided to run a very unprofessional test on my PuttOut mat in my office yesterday between the TriHot5k Triple Wide and the AI One Jailbird Mini, both with a UST Mamiya All In shaft.

Using a PuttPocket on one end and help from my friend the Anime Gods I decided to hit 10 balls from 4, 5 and 6 feet just to see how "accurate" I was with each.

View attachment 9266998
View attachment 9266999

4 Feet: Jailbird Mini was 10/10, Triple Wide 9/10
5 Feet: Jailbird Mini was 8/10, Triple Wide 9/10
6 Feet: Jailbird Mini was 6/10, Triple Wide 8/10

Maybe only interesting to me but on the shorter putts I preferred the roll of the Jailbird All In combo but felt less comfortable with it as the putts got longer. I actually liked the "hotter face" on the shorter putts. When the putts got longer I felt the Triple Wide combo was easier to control.

View attachment 9267000
Then for giggles I pulled out my custom Toulon Vegas with red Stroke Lab shaft vs the Triple Wide and did the 6 Foot test. Results were kind of laughable. 4/10 with the Vegas. 8/10 with the Triple Wide. The All In shaft just feels so much better than the Stroke Lab. More consistent. Easier for me to control the head. Easier to start online.

Again. Kind of a silly test but it was a fun way to take a break from work yesterday.
Fun test! I just want to know if it's actually possible to get the ball to stop in the hole on the Putt-Out in the corner of the picture. I'm starting to think I've got mine set up wrong! haha

My daughter would freak out. So anything that gets her interested, interests me. LOL>
My niece's first interest in golf was when she was really little and she saw a bright pink US Kids putter just her size while we were in a golf store. She said it was like her dad's putter but pink, so she had to have it. lol

Whatever gets them interested in golf is a good thing!

What was the putter used with the GPS in this video? There are some closeups of an Evnroll, but it looks like the face on the GPS shafted putter is a flat face with no milling, so that can't be an Evnroll. The others were a Wilson and a Cleveland. I am not surprised he was coming up short with the Cleveland/All-in combo. The face milling on those Clevelands is super aggressive, so it will take a more aggressive stroke to get a putt to go the same distance.

What was the putter used with the GPS in this video? There are some closeups of an Evnroll, but it looks like the face on the GPS shafted putter is a flat face with no milling, so that can't be an Evnroll. The others were a Wilson and a Cleveland. I am not surprised he was coming up short with the Cleveland/All-in combo. The face milling on those Clevelands is super aggressive, so it will take a more aggressive stroke to get a putt to go the same distance.
Not sure. But this video is what I found with the all-in...takes more hit to get the ball the same distance. I put it in a putter I had been using for a while and the notice was immediate.

Still a good putter shaft. I was able to compare it to steel in the same head, in the same session and it definitely helps with dispersion.

Pxg m16 is better, imo. Doesn't have that "leave it short " issue.

Within 2 months of each other I shot 66 with all-in and 65 with m16. All-in was in 11 ch. M16 in spider gt max (that combo is still in my bag).

Back