EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Yags and Jose are absolute treasures. The fact that we and others have had, and the new guys will have, the access to them to ask any question we can imagine is amazing. And, no matter how brilliant or not the question might be, the conversation is unfailingly respectful and friendly. Only at THP!

Yes. Only at THP. Spending time with Yags and Jose was amazing.

I've been under the weather all week, so I haven't been very involved in all the equipment pondering the past couple days. Going to wait one more day and see how I'm feeling tomorrow before I book a fitting to solidify my plans for a winning MC bag.

In other news, I won a little March Madness contest recently. I didn't keep good track of who paid up and who didn't, so I didn't realize I still had an outstanding package coming. Now, I did receive some Team Hackers stickers in an earlier package, but that was before I made it on to Team Paradise. I can only assume this was sent out after that announcement, so the inclusion of the sticker and flag in this package can only be seen as an act of war. @BigDill, I do really appreciate all of the balls, but there will come a time when I return this favor...

IMG_0248.jpeg

I've been under the weather all week, so I haven't been very involved in all the equipment pondering the past couple days. Going to wait one more day and see how I'm feeling tomorrow before I book a fitting to solidify my plans for a winning MC bag.

In other news, I won a little March Madness contest recently. I didn't keep good track of who paid up and who didn't, so I didn't realize I still had an outstanding package coming. Now, I did receive some Team Hackers stickers in an earlier package, but that was before I made it on to Team Paradise. I can only assume this was sent out after that announcement, so the inclusion of the sticker and flag in this package can only be seen as an act of war. @BigDill, I do really appreciate all of the balls, but there will come a time when I return this favor...

View attachment 9262631
Ha the truth is that I had it packed before the announcement, I just forgot to sent them until much later. But it is even better now. Consider it payback for Jose putting a Paradise sticker on my driver.

🚨 🚨🚨🚨 ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨🚨🚨🚨

Slight change to the available options for GRAPHITE IRON SHAFTS ONLY

Mitsubishi MMT iron shafts are now available for Morgan Cup Participants as an alternative graphite option. This is the ONLY upcharge option available other than no up-charge options already listed. If you try to choose a different graphite option it will be changed by your captain.
Paging @golfinnut. If you want to hit my irons with MMTs at some point just let me know and we'll make it happen.

Shockingly they have had them at both Golf Galaxys I've been to here if thats an option. Surprised PGA SS doesn't have them, they had a few in SA when we were there
Yep surprising. Around here PGASS has had the biggest selection of Cobra putters last year as well as this. I ended up just rotating through stores to find specific models.

Thank you for the info Lord Tox! I hit the King Tours with the MMT 105 and came away impressed enough to give it a second look.
This is what I am thinking.

That is an awesome development. Does this change anyone's current leader for bag setup?
Probably leaning towards the King Tours with MMT 105. Ever since I got Dart V in my current irons I don’t think I’m going back to steel.

🚨 🚨🚨🚨 ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨🚨🚨🚨

Slight change to the available options for GRAPHITE IRON SHAFTS ONLY

Mitsubishi MMT iron shafts are now available for Morgan Cup Participants as an alternative graphite option. This is the ONLY upcharge option available other than no up-charge options already listed. If you try to choose a different graphite option it will be changed by your captain.
Well, this is pretty darn cool. Love this option. Played it in a 5i and King Tour last year just as a test and my first foray into heavy graphite to see if it was going to work for me. Was very happy with the result.

Ha the truth is that I had it packed before the announcement, I just forgot to sent them until much later. But it is even better now. Consider it payback for Jose putting a Paradise sticker on my driver.
Salute Aye Aye Captain GIF

Job well done!!

View attachment 9262631
Throw out those balls and frame the flags 🔥🔥🔥

Back