SeeMore mini Giant HTX Putter

Been holding off on writing anything until I got a little more practice out of it, but I'll give a quick rundown...

Met with Brandon, who I have worked with previously. He measured the L,L,L and had me hit some putts with my previous gamer (Nashville One SS) first. He quickly saw that my alignment and ball placement was too far back in my stance and corrected me. We spoke a little about my current misses and putting game. He easily noticed that I am too manipulative of the putter with my stroke. I told him that I had convinced myself that my "SBST" stroke type had led to this. He also noticed that my grip pressure was too tight and was probably another issue with my manipulating of the putter. I have a Garsen Ultimate grip on the Nashville One SS and we determined that the size of the grip was also hindering my feel.

He had me hit a few putts one handed and then with my eyes closed to help me get a feel of the head coming back and through impact with a FGP with 90 degree toe hang to get a feel of the putting arc. He got the HTx in my hands and we hit a few putts with it, working on the same feel of the face balanced at impact and getting the putter head through the stroke. Once I got my setup corrected and trusted the stroke, I could not miss...even with my eyes closed.

I got to go into the back of the warehouse to go look at headcovers and pick what I wanted. Unfortunately, they don't have the Mini Giant Headcovers for the HTx made yet. Hope to get one whenever they get released. I also got to meet Jim Grundberg who was extremely nice and even gave me a Seemore hat for free.

I ended up with a 35", 3 degree, 70 degree HTx with the all-black shaft and put a Garsen Quad Tour Pistol Non Taper grip on it.

I have only had 1 round and 1 practice session with it so far so I don't have any stats to give. The looks and feel of the putter though are fantastic and I am super pumped to finally have it in my bag.

BIG SHOUTOUT to the @seemoreputters team (Jim, Brandon and Alex) for responding to my constant emails and texts. Some of the best guys to work with and great customer service.

This is now my 4th (maybe 5th) Seemore that I have had in my bag and have never been disappointed.
Congrats!! Extremely cool for getting to pick out headcover etc. Enjoy the new flat stick!

Been holding off on writing anything until I got a little more practice out of it, but I'll give a quick rundown...

Met with Brandon, who I have worked with previously. He measured the L,L,L and had me hit some putts with my previous gamer (Nashville One SS) first. He quickly saw that my alignment and ball placement was too far back in my stance and corrected me. We spoke a little about my current misses and putting game. He easily noticed that I am too manipulative of the putter with my stroke. I told him that I had convinced myself that my "SBST" stroke type had led to this. He also noticed that my grip pressure was too tight and was probably another issue with my manipulating of the putter. I have a Garsen Ultimate grip on the Nashville One SS and we determined that the size of the grip was also hindering my feel.

He had me hit a few putts one handed and then with my eyes closed to help me get a feel of the head coming back and through impact with a FGP with 90 degree toe hang to get a feel of the putting arc. He got the HTx in my hands and we hit a few putts with it, working on the same feel of the face balanced at impact and getting the putter head through the stroke. Once I got my setup corrected and trusted the stroke, I could not miss...even with my eyes closed.

I got to go into the back of the warehouse to go look at headcovers and pick what I wanted. Unfortunately, they don't have the Mini Giant Headcovers for the HTx made yet. Hope to get one whenever they get released. I also got to meet Jim Grundberg who was extremely nice and even gave me a Seemore hat for free.

I ended up with a 35", 3 degree, 70 degree HTx with the all-black shaft and put a Garsen Quad Tour Pistol Non Taper grip on it.

I have only had 1 round and 1 practice session with it so far so I don't have any stats to give. The looks and feel of the putter though are fantastic and I am super pumped to finally have it in my bag.

BIG SHOUTOUT to the @seemoreputters team (Jim, Brandon and Alex) for responding to my constant emails and texts. Some of the best guys to work with and great customer service.

This is now my 4th (maybe 5th) Seemore that I have had in my bag and have never been disappointed.
@Looking4aPutter Thanks for taking time to come and visit. We appreciate you being a SeeMorean and part of the family. Keep us posted on how it goes. Always happy to help.

Back