Nice of the Mavs to shoot well, make free throws, and play defense. And Luka playing Bball instead of the referees. Several of his passes were beauties.

Last edited:
The more I think about Jokic’s game last night, the more blown away I am.

40 points on 15/22 from the field, 2/3 from 3 and 8/9 from the line.

13 assists

O TURNOVERS!

I don’t see how any team can overcome that level of efficiency. I don’t remember the last time I saw that kind of assist number with no turnovers.
Incredible performance.

Nice of the Mavs to shoot well, make free throws, and play defense. And Luka playing Bball instead of the referees. Several of his passes were beauties.

you knew a Luka game was coming, he'd been a bit off the last couple

There was a lot of commentary about how Luka played with more joy and left the refs alone to a greater degree. I have to believe the entire team would be more successful if he would learn that this is the better way.

you knew a Luka game was coming, he'd been a bit off the last couple
I was beginning to think Luka was physically compromised to the point that he couldn’t produce a game like last night’s. I was wrong again. It was probably the third or fourth time I was wrong about something yesterday.

I was beginning to think Luka was physically compromised to the point that he couldn’t produce a game like last night’s. I was wrong again. It was probably the third or fourth time I was wrong about something yesterday.

Local Sports radio say the higher ups had a "talk" with Luka to play ball, not the refs. Apparently, Luka is coachable to an extent but needs reminders.

Nuggets, calling Denver Nuggets ... the game has begun

Deja vu Game 2.

Brick after brick after ... brick.

I am so glad that I don’t bet. I would have bet, assuming that Luka was too physically compromised to have the kind of game that he had in game 5. I would have bet, believing that the Nuggets had broken the T Wolves and that having fully asserted himself, Jokic was too much to overcome.

I would have lost money.

Will game 7 of this Nuggets/T Wolves series be epic or another blowout? The series is going the distance, but the games have not been all that exciting. An interesting series…

Will game 7 of this Nuggets/T Wolves series be epic or another blowout? The series is going the distance, but the games have not been all that exciting. An interesting series…
Definitely interesting. Scoring 70 points in a potentially series deciding game raises a lot of questions.

Is anyone feeling more pressure than Mike Malone? Defending champs. Best team in the league. Best player in the league. And they’ve lost 3 games this series - 2 by absolute blowout - and are now 1 game away from enjoying their summer.

Back