CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I had a dormie flag and GB polo in the cart earlier. Need to pull the trigger.
Would already be done if they had my holderness and borne size in stock.
Its Over GIF

For choosing the correct winning team. I was awarded this set of putter grips they all feel great to interesting . I’ll be trying one this week. Thanks again THP AND SOUTHERN TWANG!
@JB @GolferGal @mantan @KY Golfer

IMG_2073.jpeg

I had a chance to use the OGIO Duffle Bag this morning that we were given as part of the SWAG.
WOW, this duffle is nice!
Got a real neat feature where the top of the main compartment covers the two zippers that go around it, to protect the zippers from the elements and what is inside of the bag.
Real nice "Touch"

What qualifies a mark? I have played nearly 120 courses.
Some (30%) of them would be considered local pastures, literally one was a former dairy farm on the side of a hill.
It's kinda come down to big City & surrounding area more than anything. The map while big, isn't big enough to get course by course. So same as you there are many courses covered by one marker Lol

I had a chance to use the OGIO Duffle Bag this morning that we were given as part of the SWAG.
WOW, this duffle is nice!
Got a real neat feature where the top of the main compartment covers the two zippers that go around it, to protect the zippers from the elements and what is inside of the bag.
Real nice "Touch"
It is a solid duffle. If I every start going to a gym, this will be the bag I use.

Wearing the Travis Mathew "North Start" Quarter Zip we received as part of our SWAG package today.
I like it, nice soft material - Nice fit.
Maybe one of the fellow attendees might have a tag available for the name of the Q-Zip?

Last edited:
Wearing the Travis Mathew Quarter Zip we received as part of our SWAG package today.
I like it, nice soft material - Nice fit.
Maybe one of the fellow attendees might have a tag available for the name of the Q-Zip?
TM makes a real nice q-zip

@Foredagolf What a player. It was fun watching you play and work your way around the course. The lines you look at are just a little different than most. I loved your passion for the game and content you create. Thanks for the chipping lesson. Also, I suck on camera so you will probably have to wipe all the content :ROFLMAO: The SWAG was just incredible! All with the logos was a really nice touch. Headcover was FIRE.

@ScoFoBG what a guy. I enjoyed chatting with you and learning a little about what you guys are doing and how you plan to make things better. Don't be afraid to wear those prints no matter what people say. Dan-D-Jac's soon!

@redlineshifter it was fun getting to play golf and learn about WWG from you. You start playing more and you will be low cap in no time. The mid round shirt change was priceless. I love the "SNP" you guys have for your team.

@originalBG.com thank you for sharing your story and the excitement you have for budget golf and now WWG. It was really cool to get the backstory and insight you were able to provide. I will make sure not to put any money down if we get to the billiards tables down in Charleston.

@JB none of these things are possible without you, Morgan, and THP. I want to thank you for what you do. It does not go unrecognized. The space you guys have created is something special and I will always be grateful to be a part of this wonderful community. Sorry the hydrocortisone did nothing for you (@Mmaynard11 ) Ill make sure to have Augmentin on hand at the next event.

@jdtox so fun to get back together. We didn't get to play any golf together but just hanging out was enough. In hindsight we could have been doing some strategic planning while we were down there. I should have also hit everything in your bag. Your golf game still looked as sharp as ever. Great catching up and glad the family is doing well. I think Texas would work for you.

@Scribble It was great to put a face with a name. We didn't get a lot of time to hang out but I loved how you jumped with your team mate. Matching polos and all. We will meet again down the road I am sure.

@blazinden ball full of energy! You were ready to go and up for anything. I did get a chuckle when you were trying to start that fire. It was something to behold. I hope you are having a wonderful time right now. Congrats!

@Iceman! my casita roomie. Great to finally meet and get to chat. Congrats on the CTP. It was a heck of a shot with a crazy pin placement. I thought you were going 2 for 2. Literally wasn't even going to walk it off until the group said to. Enjoy those wedges.

@Nerdy my other casita roomie. Paradise for life! It was fun to chat and hang. Didn't get a lot of interaction so we will have to change that and get a round in sometime. At least you have my leg picture!

@mantan it was great to meet and play some golf. You are such a nice dude. Next year you are going to be giving the field pops because your game is right there man. It was fun to see. Fun to chat about OU and your time there. Thanks for keeping @KY Golfer in line all week. BOOMER!

@KY Golfer It was great to see you again. Same guy as back in 2020 with a little slower swing speed :ROFLMAO:. I always have a heck of a time getting together and playing golf and chatting. I wish I would have hit more of your clubs in retrospect. You got any leads for the running of the roses this weekend? I need to make some money! In true THP fashions giving your partner and first time eventer your chipping win was awesome!

@outlawx wasn't sure about you after what @Deebo76 was telling me... You were awesome. I bet it was a big relief to find out about getting the job and just being able to play golf and let loose. I talked a little with JB about you in the goat cup (I think) and now and how much your game has improved. That was awesome to see. We will have to get rounds in since we live so close!

@Deebo76 damn good to see you again. My rivalry partner! Never change. Shoe game was fire and so was your golf. Maybe you should just keep playing those CB and send what you got back. I did find out you are not very good at golden tee or billiards. How we didn't snag a picture is beyond me. Just means we will have to find a time to get Deebo 2025 going! Bummed we didn't get a round in but we will have to remedy that at some point.

@baylrballa Team Whiskey Business. It was fun to bring the team together and go out there and try to win this thing. We had some chances, but alas it wasn't meant to be. The logo turned out better than I expected as well as the golf. Losing the phone on the 7th fairway may have been the turning point. Or maybe not getting drinks during the Saturday round. I still had a blast! Thanks for letting me wait out the storm at your place. It was nice meeting your family. Mrs. Baylrballa seems just as bougie as you are. Couples outing is a must! I feel like the wives could do some damage. Infinite bottle was fantastic. I will need to start that. Ill be coming down to check out your Sim room when it is ready to go!

@MarMill what could have been. Next time.... Next time....

I am sure I missed other awesome moments but WWG and THP put on a show and it was AWESOME!

Back